- THE INSIDER. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;6/17/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
Reports career developments of several executives in the broadcasting industry as of June 2002. Comments of Public Broadcasting System Inc. president Pat Mitchell on the television program 'TalkBack Live' of Cable News Network; Appointment of Michael Jack as senior vice president of diversity...
- Clement named to take over at B'cast Coalition. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/10/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p5A
Reports on the selection of Jaci Clement as executive director of the Coalition for Fair Broadcasting in Garden City, New York. Career history of Clement; Educational background; Leadership roles.
- Association chiefs: The bottom lines. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/13/97, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p22
Presents the results of `Broadcasting & Cable' periodical's 1996 salary survey of the United States communication industry's trade association heads. Includes Jack Valenti of the Motion Picture Association of America; Decker Anstrom of the National Cable Television Association; Edward Fritts of...
- TWO CENTS. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p28
Presents comments of celebrities associated with the U.S. broadcasting industry. Opinions of President of the U.S.-based cable television network, Game Show Network, Rich Cronin on politics in the nation; Statement from the U.S.-based Dutton Publishing on media regulations.
- People on the move. // TVB Europe;Jun2003, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p4
Reports on developments concerning the careers of broadcast executives in Europe as July 2003. Broadcast Technology's appointment of Andy Phillips as technical sales specialist; Appointment of Matt Fox as post production producer for Condor London; Fast Forward Video's appointment of Wes Morgan...
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p27
Presents information about appointment of executives in various companies in the broadcasting industry of the U.S. as of March 17, 2003. Promotion of Dan Jackson, general sales manager at KCBD-TV in Lubbock, Texas to the post of general manager; Appointment of Marc Zand of Playboy TV...
- How EM's 1996 12 to watch fared. Davey, Gary // Electronic Media;01/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p76
Presents information on the broadcasting industry's 12 executives to watch, as reported by the periodical `Electronic Media.' Names of the 12 executives; Positions held by the executives; Comments from each executive; What each executive accomplished for 1996.
- People on the move. // TVB Europe;Sep2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p4
Reports on developments related to executives in the broadcasting industry in Europe as of September 2002. Executive assignments at the British Broadcasting Corp.'s New Media and Technology unit; Appointment of Dave Lebolt as vice president and general manager of Digidesign; Appointment of...
- Broadcast nets offer olive branch. Stroud, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;03/30/98, Vol. 128 Issue 13, p12
Offers information on a meeting held on March 17, 1998, by executives from rival broadcast networks, which focused on their concerns about inter-network sniping. Comments from Allen Banks, Saatchi and Saatchi's executive media director; Who the meeting was organized with; What was the immediate...