- Political Stripes. Bell, Peter // National Journal;5/20/2006, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p82
The article focuses on the career of event planner Jim Hooley. Hooley has made a career out of planning extravagant political and corporate events, learning the trade as a campaign volunteer and later as director of President Reagan's advance office under the tutelage of Mike Deaver. Now he is...
- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;1/3/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 1, p24
The article announces the promotions of several notable people in the U.S. entertainment industry including Michael Rodriguez as executive vice president of multimedia development and distribution at Telemundo, Keiren Fisher as senior vice president of series production for the West Coast, and...
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
The article announces appointment of several executives including Anna Belau as channel marketing manager at Digiop Inc., Devon Felise as northeast regional sales manager at Paxton Access Inc., and Art Miller as vice president of marketing at Vector Security Inc.
- COMINGS & GOINGS. // CRN;7/9/2007, Issue 1244, p14
The article reports on the career development of executives. Michael Bohlig is vice president of service provider sales at Liquid Computing. Bob Johnson is vice president of sales for the North American MOCA business unit of Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions. Serena Software's senior vice...
- Dooley gets new MMPI post. // Furniture/Today;11/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the appointment of Craig Dooley as vice president of marketing, gift and home at Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. in the U.S. Career development; Responsibilities in the assumed post.
- Magi Seal names Potter VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the appointment of Rick Potter as vice president of sales at Magi Seal Corp., a Canada-based international supplier of home furnishing protection products and warranty service plans. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed post; Expectations of the company from his appointment.
- People in the News. // Nutraceuticals World;Oct2009, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
The article announces several appointments related to the nutraceuticals industry in the U.S. including Richard Markee as chief executive officer (CEO) of Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc., Claire Zevalkink as senior vice president and chief global marketing officer of Mannatech Inc. and Jeff...
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. // Government Product News;Sep2009, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p30
The article announces the appointment of Margo Mee as product manager at Haws Corp. in Sparks, Nevada and Mark Hornstra as senior vice president of product planning at Topcon Positioning Systems in Livermore, California.
- Angus is Carter marketing VP. // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that Carol Angus has been appointed as vice president of sales and marketing for upscale contemporary upholstery specialist Carter Furniture. She replaces Bruce Hirschhaut, who has left the company to pursue other options. Carter Furniture president Bill Ward is very happy...