CFO Rob Marcus Keeps Time Warner Cable DEALING ACES
- Marcus Upped To TWC COO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p4
The article announces that Rob Marcus has been appointed president and chief operating officer (COO) at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- CARE Elects New President. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/8/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 14, p6
The article announces that Jamie Price was named as president of Council of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Educators (CARE).
- Connect Names President, Unveils. New Initiatives. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
The article announces that Camille Sobrian has been named as president of Connect in San Diego, California.
- Live Nation recruits Reid. // Daily Variety;1/17/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that John Reid was appointed as president of concerts for Live National Entertainment in the U.S.
- Damian Court appointed president of Breville USA. // Appliance Retailer;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
The article announces that Damian Court was appointed president of Breville USA.
- Penney's Names Francis President. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 70, p2
The article announces that Michael R. Francis has been appointed president of J.C. Penney.
- Herbst Is CUMANet President. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;12/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p3
The article announces that Joseph Herbst was appointed president of CUMAnet Inc.
- American Security Systems Names New President. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p58
The article announces that Kenneth Gould was named president of American Security Systems in Long Island City, New York.
- PORTS 1961 NAMES WENZEL TO U.S. POST. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 21, p4
The article announces the appointment of Jacqui Wenzel as president and head of U.S. operations at Ports 1961.