- Jack in the box. Gliddon, Josh // Bulletin with Newsweek;09/05/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6240, p78
Profiles Milo Medin, chief technical officer of the Internet company, Excite@home in California. Career background of Medin; Contributions of Medin to the company; Development of a hub called the Federal Internet Exchange; Description of Medin's job at the United States National Aeronautics and...
- @Home on the 'Net. R.T. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/14/97, Vol. 127 Issue 16, p93
Features Milo Medin, vice president of Mountain View, California-based @Home Network. Previous working experience at the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Study of computer science at the University of california at Berkeley; History of the formation of @Home; Partners in the...
- THE MOST POWEFUL WOMEN IN CHICAGO BUSINESS. Pletz, John // Crain's Chicago Business;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p0023
The article features Margo Georgiadis, president at the search giant Google Inc.
- The world according to Milo. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;04/24/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 17, p52
Discusses the views of Milo Medin, chief technical officer of Excite@Home on the problems with putting many Internet service providers (ISP) on one cable network. Contracts signed by the company with AT&T, Cox Communications and Comcast; Efforts of Excite@Home to optimize its network for...
- The silicon valley saints. Carnes, Tony // Christianity Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p34
Features several Christian executives in Silicon Valley, California. Michael Yang; Katherine Leary; Milo Medin. INSET: A Church for Internet Entrepreneurs.
- Google's 4th Ace. Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;9/6/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p26
The article profiles Nikesh Arora, Google Inc.'s president for global sales operations and business developments. The author states that Arora studied management at Boston's North Eastern University and worked as telecommunication analyst before he joined Deutsche Telekom as consultant. The...
- HE SAID/SHE SAID. // Music Week;5/3/2013, Issue 18, p9
The article presents a quote from Carlo D'Asaro Biondo, Google Inc.'s president of southern and eastern Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, regarding Google.
- Ex-Google Executive Appointed SoftBank President. // India -- West;6/26/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 32, pB10
No abstract available.
- @Home gets network home of its own. QUINTON, BRIAN // Telephony;01/11/99, Vol. 236 Issue 2, p10
Reports that cable Internet provider @Home has agreed to a lease on a network of high speed fiber from AT&T to enhance its data transmission offerings and provide for future growth. Information on the deal; Comments from Milo Medin, chief technology officer of @Home.