Top Ad-Supported Networks
- TV Nation. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p229
An almanac entry that presents statistics related television viewing in the U.S. is presented. They include the percentage of American households that have two or more TVs, the percentage of those who receive premium cable and the average weekly TV viewing time. It is noted that teens watched...
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;4/21/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 13, p6
Several charts are presented that list the Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report in the U.S. including television programs, Evening News and top cable networks.
- The Primetime Cable Programming Picks of Alternate Fuel Vehicle Owners. // Multichannel News;5/19/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p4
A chart is presented depicting the primetime cable programs that attract higher-than-average concentrations of viewers who own alternate fuel vehicles of model year 2009 to 2013 including "Wild West Alaska," "Buying Alaska," and "NHRA Drag Racing."
- SCHOLASTIC News TEACHER'S EDITION Vol. 73 No. 22, April 18, 2011. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);4/18/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 22, pT1
A teacher's guide to the April 18, 2011 issue of "Scholastic News" is presented. The guide offers tips and discussion questions to the topics featured in the issue, which include one on identifying problems and solutions within news shorts, a quiz on environmental problems, and a chart that will...
- SCHOLASTIC News TEACHER'S EDITION Vol. 79 No. 22 April 28, 2011. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6 (Teacher's Edition);4/18/2011, Vol. 79 Issue 22, pT1
A teacher's guide to the April 2011 issue of "Scholastic News" is presented. The guide offers tips and discussion questions to the topics featured in the issue, which include identifying the problem and solution within short news articles, a quiz on environmental problems, and a chart that will...
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;4/29/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 17, p20
Several charts are presented which show the Nielsen primetime ratings for April 20-26, 2009 in the U.S. including the top cable networks, the top evening news and the top shows in various demographics.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings. // Daily Variety;3/11/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 48, p7
Several charts are presented which show the top TV shows in the U.S. for the week March 2-8, 2009 including top TV programs in the 18-49 demographics, top cable networks and evening news and primetime scorecards.
- The TV Universe. // Multichannel News;1/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
Several charts are presented according to Magna Global USA Inc. which show the number of television (TV) households subscribers in the U.S. from 2006 to 2015 in millions including the total number of multichannel subscribers, the number of digital multichannel homes, and the number of digital...
- HBO Gets Youth Vote. AULT, SUSANNE // Variety;9/30/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 8, p23
The article discusses the number of individuals, ages 18-24 and 30-50, that watch content on the pay television (TV) network Home Box Office (HBO) compared to other premium cable or subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) services, including diagrams which display a comparison of HBO with other...