- MPI Report Wraps Up PEC-Europe. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p11
The article offers information about the report from Meeting Professionals Internationals (MPI) titled "Mapping the Future of On-Site Learning. The report sustains many of the sessions at MPI's Professional Education Conference-Europe in March 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark. According to the...
- Young Professional Events this Spring. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/13/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p15
The article offers information on various activities for the Young Professionals Network (YPN) in Connecticut in 2013 including a discussion with business leader Dale Kutnick on May 14, the 8th Annual Step Out Wine and Food Tasting event at the Stepping Stones Museum for Children on May 18, and...
- DPMA / AITP Region 2 Hawaii 2008 Gathering. Foertschbeck, John // Information Executive;Oct2008, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p4
The article provides information on the Data Processing Management Association (DPMA) and Association of Information Technology Professionals Region 2 Hawaii 2008 Gathering held in Honolulu, Hawaii on September 18-20, 2008. Tourists activities such as a tour to Waikiki Beach, the Honolulu Zoo...
- 2009 AITP Members Summit - Registration Details. Lovell, Deborah // Information Executive;Oct2008, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
The article presents the registration details for the 2009 Association of Information Technology Professionals members summit to be held on January 23-24, 2009 at the Hilton Executive Conference Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Chapters in good standing (10 active members or more) may register two...
- Chamber launches new young professionals group. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p9
The article offers information on the new young professionals group which is expected to be launched in 2011 by the Area Chamber of Commerce in Johnson County, Iowa.
- Great Benefits Awaiting AITP Chapters/Regions from Culminis Microsoft. Lovell, Deborah // Information Executive;Oct2008, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the benefits offered by Culminis Microsoft to the regions and chapters of the Association of Information Technology Professionals in the U.S. By becoming a registered member of Culminis Microsoft, benefits such as Event Funding, Free LiveMeeting Account, Free SharePoint...
- Young Professionals in Transportation Leading the Charge in Houston. // Texas Transportation Researcher;2013, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p23
The article reports on the foundation of the Young Professionals in Transportation (YPT) chapter by the young professionals from Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) and other local groups in the Greater Houston, Texas area.
- Save These Dates. // Corridor Business Journal;7/6/2015, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p25
A calendar of events for Iowa in July 2015 is presented which includes the Empowered Professionals of the Iowa City Area (EPIC) Professional Committee meeting (EPIC), the EPIC Professional Lunch and the North Liberty Steering Committee Meeting.
- SNAPSHOT. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p25
A photograph of the members of the Greenwich Young Professionals Group at the Health & Wellness Expo 2010 hosted by Vita Cleanse at the Hilton Stamford Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut is presented.