- Bugatti's Lethal W16. // Motor;Nov2015, p118
The article evaluates the W16 engine from Bugatti.
- BUILDING A BUGATTI. // Wheels;Aug2009, p70
The article discusses the design and construction of Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport automobile from Bugatti Automobili SpA. The real achievement of the Bugatti is to provide the acceleration of a Formula 1 car, and power and top speed beyond even F1 levels. The car's manufacturing standards are...
- Powertrain: Bugatti quad-turbocharged W16. Scoltock, James // Automotive Engineer;Oct2016, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p22
The article discusses the sequential turbocharging and fuel-injection system used in the revamp of the W16 gasoline engine from the automobile manufacturer Bugatti. Topics discussed include the changes in the power output, the four individual cylinders featured in the aluminium engine, and the...
- HYPER CAR. Horrell, Paul // Popular Science;Jan2004, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p58
Provides information on the Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron automobile by Volkswagen. Development of the Veyron; Horsepower of the automobile's engine; Top speed of Bugatti.
- 405 KM/H. Kacher, Georg; Magee, Charlie // Motor;Oct2005, p47
Evaluates the Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 automobile from Bugatti Automobili SpA. Features of the automobile; Price of the automobile; Information that the automobile was built to set a performance standard no other automobile could match.
- DEVIL IN DISGUISE. Kable, Greg // Motor;Jan2004, p13
The dramatic-looking Lamborghini Diablo prototype is being used by Bugatti Automobili SpA to complete development of the quad-turbocharged 8.0-litre W16 engine earmarked for the EB16.4 Veyron, due out in 2005. The inner structure of the battle-scarred prototype, carrying registration plates from...
- 'The Best of the Best.'. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/11/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p1
The article features the Bugatti Veyron, a production car. The Bugatti Veyron is packed with a V-16 engine with four turbochargers, and has reached road speeds of 254 miles per hour. A total of 50 Veyrons are produced in France in a year, with a production limit of 300. The Veyron requires a...
- TIME MACHINES. Kacher, Georg // Motor;May2006, p54
The article compares Porsche AG's 959 vehicle with Bugatti Automobili SpA's Veyron vehicle. The Veyron is only 1.2 metres tall, but the width is 1994mm. The 959 accelerates in 3.9secs from 0-100km/h and tops 315km/h. Between the seats in the 959 there are unfamiliar knobs and switches to control...
- Frankfurt frenzy. // Motor;Nov2015, p11
The article discusses the highlights of the 67th Frankfurt Motor Show held in Frankfurt, Germany in 2015. Automobile makers Audi, Alfa Romeo and Bugatti launched their brand-new vehicles A4, the Giulia and Chiron, respectively. Also featured at the show were the Aventador SV Roadster from...