Indonesia's 40 Richest
- Indonesia's 50 Richest. KARMALI, NaAZNEEN; KROLL, LUISA // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p122
The article lists the 50 wealthiest person in Indonesia along with information on personal assets and businesses including Chinese Indonesian businessman Michael Hartono, Indonesian billionaire businessman Susilo Wonowidjojo and Indonesian businessman Anthoni Salim.
- Islands Of Opportunity. ANGRAINI, SONYA; DOEBELE, JUSTIN; ESLITA, ULISARI; LESTARI, PUDJI; ROSENDAR, YESSAR; SASISTIYA, REVA; THAMRIN, YUS HUSNI M.; TIRTADJI, ALVI; WIBISONO, ARDIAN; WIKRAMA, ADITYA // Forbes Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p74
The article offers information on some of the richest people of Indonesia. Businessman Michael Hartono has a majority of stake in Bank Central Asia along with his brother R. Budi Hartono. Golden Agri-Resources remains one of the main holdings of Eka Tjipta Widjaja. The article also information...
- Jakarta Webmaster. HARJANI, ARUNA // Forbes Asia;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p86
The article offers information on the career aspects of Martin Hartono, an Internet venture capitalist and son of Indonesia's richest tycoon, R. Budi Hartono. It discusses several facts which includes his position as a business technology director at Djarum, major Indonesian kretek...
- A Fortune Reignited. KARMALI, NaAZNEEN; KROLL, LUISA // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p122
The article forecasts the financial performance of Indonesian cigarette manufacturer Gudang Garam, owned by one of Indonesia's billionaire Susilo Wonowidjojo.
- Global Ambitions. KARMALI, NAAZNEEN // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p86
The article presents information on 50 richest people of Indonesia and the economy of the nation. Indonesia's economy has seen a growth of 6% in the third quarter of the financial year 2013. Some of the people in the list are R. Budi & Michael Hartono, Eka Tjipta Widjaja, and Anthoni Salim....
- South Eastern Asia: Ogilvy & Mather Indonesia replace managing director. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/16/2007, p43
The article announces on the decision of Ogilvy & Mather Indonesia to replace managing director Joseph Tan with client services director Michael Hartono.
- Indian HNI Population on the Rise. // Money Today;Nov2011, p3
The article reports on the growth of the number of high net worth individuals in India by 20.8% to 1.53,000 in 2010 compared with 1.26,700 in 2009, according to the 2011 Asia-Pacific Wealth Report by Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management and Capgemini.
- Here's a news flash: Texas is rich and getting richer. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Focuses on the number of rich people living in Texas. Counties where the rich usually reside; Sources of economic funds for the state; Other states competing against Texas in terms of the number of rich residents.
- Discos and diplomas lure China's elite. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 226, p1
Focuses on the activities of privileged Communist aristocrats, or taizidang, who live and educate themselves in the United States.