His Mission: Asia Aloft
- AirAsia aborts planned venture in Vietnam. Dennis, William // Asian Aviation Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p14
The article explains the reason why Regional airline serving Malaysia, AirAsis Bhd has aborted a joint-venture plan to form a low-cost carrier in Vietnam.
- AirAsia top performing airline. // Malay Mail;7/6/2012, p22
The article reports that budget carrier AirAsia Bhd emerged as the winner in the Top-Performing Airlines 2012 report of the periodical "Aviation Week," beating other carriers such as Singapore Airlines and Ryanair.
- AirAsia getting Rich. // Travel Daily;5/14/2015, p5
The article reports that carrier AirAsia has signed up to Travelport's Rich Content and Branding solution, becoming the first LCC in Asia to market and retail its product more efficiently by controlling how its products are visually presented and described to travel agents.
- AirAsia axing Solo route. // Malay Mail;5/23/2012, p21
The article discusses the withdrawal of the AirAsia Berhad operations for the Kuala Lumpur-Solo (Indonesia) flights seven times a week as part of its plans for realigning and strengthening Indonesian operations starting September 2, 2012.
- AirAsia. // AirGuide Online.com;6/15/2009, p5
The article reports that the airline AirAsia will launch daily flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 15, 2009.
- AirAsia Indonesia buy. // Travel Daily;7/27/2012, p3
The article reports that AirAsia Bhd will acquire the airline which owns Batavia Air in Indonesia.
- AirAsia India firms up plans. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);4/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the application filed by airline company AirAsia India with the civil aviation ministry seeking permission to launch operations in India.
- $99 fares to KL, Bali. // Travel Daily;3/24/2015, p6
The article discusses the airfare promo of Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Bali, Indonesia priced from 99 Australian dollars.
- AirAsia "misled" MEL pax. // Travel Daily;1/14/2015, p1
The article reports that the airline AirAsia misled consumers for the journey route of Melbourne, Australia to Bali, Indonesia by flight Indonesia AirAsia Extra by cancelling the flight and mentions views of consumer organization Choice on the same.