MASTER OF THE BRAND: BERNARD ARNAULT
- ARNAULT'S LUXE ANTHEM: RECESSION SEEN SHORT, GROWTH STILL BUOYANT. Socha, Miles // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that Bernard Arnault just played down worries about a U.S. recession as the luxury juggernaut rolled on, sending net profits at LVMH Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton up 8 percent in 2007 to surpass the 2 billion euro threshold. Arnault acknowledged the credit crunch, slumping stock...
- HOW HE MADE HIS PILE BERNARD ARNAULT. // Management Today;Jan2009, p18
The article profiles French businessman Bernard Arnault. He is the richest man in France and head of luxury goods giant LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA. Arnault is regarded one of the world's most competitive tycoons. He began his business at his family's construction firm and then build a...
- Arnault Upbeat On LVMH's Prospects. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 82, p2
The article reports on Bernard Arnault, chairman and chief executive officer of LVMH Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton SA who has said that LVMH is planning to expand, particularly in emerging markets, whose fast growth helped insulate the luxury sector in 2009 as the economic crisis led to steep...
- The Tower And the Glory. Raper, Sarah // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 108, p8
Profiles Bernard Arnault, owner of LVHM Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, a luxury goods conglomerate. How Arnault established the company; Sales of the company for 1998; Other fashion labels controlled by Arnault; Business activities of Arnault for 1999. INSETS: Arnault, in His Own Words;The...
- In Arnault's worlds, luxury and the future are keys to empire. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/9/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 108, p1
Features LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton chairman, Bernard Arnault and his group of companies. Consolidation of five operating units controlled by Groupe Arnault; Speculations behind Arnault's consolidation move; Acquisition deals; Reasons why Arnault chose non-French to head his couture house.
- Hear Arnault makes offer for press group. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/3/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the plan of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault to purchase Expansion financial press group. Arnault and LVMH board member Pierre Gode's intention to expand media ventures; Purchase of financial dailies `La Tribune Desfosses', `L'Agefi' and weekly magazine...
- The A team. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 110, p24
Reports on a press conference and luncheon held at the LVMH Tower in New York city which featured a question-and-answer session with Bernard Arnault at the outset. Reporter's question if there might be room for Calvin Klein Inc. in the tower.
- Arnault: 57th Street mix right for LVMH. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/13/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 115, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton. Construction of a building in New York, N.Y. Comments from Bernard Arnault.
- LVMH: Luxe is prospering once more. Weisman, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/22/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 55, p2
Reports on Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) Chairman Bernard Arnault's speech on the state of the firm and the luxury goods industry. Revival of the luxury goods industry; LVMH's net earnings and consolidated sales in 1993; Focus on quality, price ratios, image, advertising and promotional...