- Aboricultural courses aim to teach non-specialists. // Horticulture Week;1/22/2010, p12
The article offers information on the new training courses launched by the Arboricultural Association in 2010 which aimed on tree care in Great Britain.
- Panoramic Pictures. Moore, Michael Ryan // Penn GSE Perspectives on Urban Education;Spring2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including one on demand and supply for youth services, one on locally-relevant curricula, and another one on pre-service urban teacher's training.
- Training the Next Generation. Carper, Steve; Green, Deborah // Journal: American Water Works Association;Feb2010, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p28
A description of the course Water Conservation Technician Program being offered at Lane Community College (LCC) in Eugene, Oregon is provided.
- Middle school students test waters for national geographic. // Curriculum Administrator;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p43
Reports on how participants at National Geographic Kids Network curriculum for middle grades examined samples of local lakes and ocean water for pollutants and determine the activities which put the water at risk. Coverage of the program; Goal of the program.
- Water district educating 4th graders. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p3
The article reports on the introduced Major Rivers education course by the Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District to fourth-grade students in 50 schools in Clarendon, Texas.
- Free Water in Your Life curriculum. // Science Scope;Jan2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that the Water in Your Life curriculum designed by educators at the University of Minnesota for EcoWater Systems Inc. explains many of the challenges facing Earth's vital water supply and offers solutions that ensure the sustainability of the resource for future generations....
- Freshen up your skills with Green Plumbers USA. ROULO, CANDACE // Contractor Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p15
The article presents information on plumbing company Green Plumbers USA, which provides 32-hour accreditation in environmental and technical topics to help the person to conserve water. It informs that courses are taught online and cover subjects, such as Climate Care, Caring for Our Water, and...
- Stopping trees falling on-line! // Forestry & British Timber;2007 Supplement, p6
A description of the course "Tree Hazard Awareness" being offered at Myerscough College in Lancashire, England is provided.
- Youth workers. // Youth Studies;Nov90, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p51
States that the Centre for Community Welfare Training in Sydney provides a range of courses for youth workers. Some courses offered for youth workers; How to avail for copies of the Centre's Calendar of Training.