- Chain pharmacy's personnel best. Fleming Jr., Harris // Drug Topics;8/17/98, Vol. 142 Issue 16, p66
Provides information on the compilation of a list of outstanding chain pharmacists who comprise `Drug Topics' periodical's 1998 honor roll. How the list was compiled; Information on the overall performance of the pharmacists; Names of the individuals who excelled in merchandising and community...
- Rewarding your practice innovation. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Sep2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1108, p11
The article offers information on the Innovative Pharmacist of the Year Award which will provide professional recognition to winner and a reward of 5000 dollars in Australia.
- APhA honors federal R.Ph.s. // Drug Topics;10/6/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 19, p7
Reports that the American Pharmaceutical Association has established a new national award in October 2003 to honor outstanding registered pharmaceuticals that work in the public sector.
- Innovative wholesalers honored by NWDA. // Drug Store News;4/26/99, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p250
Focuses on the winners of the National Wholesale Druggists' Association's `Innovation for Success' awards. Details on the awards; Award recipients.
- Profiles in pharmacy: Two more winners of the Pinnacle. // Pharmacy Today;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p44
The article announces Pinnacle Awards given to pharmaceutical professional and organization are presented, including the Individual Award for Career Achievement to Dorothy Smith and the Pinnacle Award for Government Agency-Nonprofit Organization-Association to PQA Inc.
- A Piece of my Mind. Osman, Lorraine // South African Pharmaceutical Journal;2013, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p4
In this article the author discusses issues related to the pharmaceutical industry in South Africa. She cites the water shortage in North West and Mpumalanga and its impact on pharmacies and the provision of healthcare services. She explains the reason why a Pharmacist of the Year award was not...
- Happy golden anniversary, Bowl of Hygeia. Sheffer, Joe // Pharmacy Today;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p34
The article reports on the evolution and the significance of the Bowl of Hygeia to the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. It recognizes the contributions of pharmacists to their communities. According to Thomas J. Croce, in addition to its exceptional contributions, the Bowl recognizes...
- 2004 APhA Awards and Honors. Kadlec, Gary W. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p557
Provides information on the awards and honors presented by the American Pharmacists Association in 2004. Recipient of the Remington Honor Medal; History of the Hugo H. Schaefer Award; Qualifications for the Good Governance Pharmacists-of-the-Year Award.
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p185
The article offers news briefs as of February 2012; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. acquired Sanofi's Dermik Unit and Jannsen Pharmaceutical's Inc.'s Ortho Dermatologics division; Charles E. Daniels was declared the éstranger correspondant of Académie nationale de...