Scotts Miracle-Gro Cultivates HY Green
- Miracle-Gro Harvests $200M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p26
The article reports that 200 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds have been sold by Scotts Miracle-Gro.
- SCOTTS CONFIDENT IN LABEL WARNING. // BioCycle;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p26
The article reports that Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. is confident that its compost products will be free of treated grass clippings through label restriction for its fertilizer or herbicide products in the U.S.
- Scotts Miracle-Gro opens stock dispatch warehouse. // Horticulture Week;12/3/2010, p6
The article reports on the move of Scotts Miracle-Gro to open a warehouse near Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England.
- Owners fear impact of deal's collapse. Appleby, Matthew // Horticulture Week;4/18/2014, p8
The article reports that the garden centre owners have expressed their concern that manufacturer Scotts Miracle-Gro's failure to buy distributor Solus may affect their sales in spring.
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Brings Eight-Year Bonds to Market. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/7/2015, p4
The article reports that consumer lawn and garden products marketer Scotts Miracle-Gro Company is offering 300 million dollars of senior notes due 2023 to high yield investors to repay borrowings under its senior secured credit facility.
- Scotts unveils strategy for 2012. Littlewood, Natalie // Horticulture Week;11/4/2011, p4
The article presents information on television campaign launched by Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. in Great Britain to promote its products.
- Manager's exit part of an international shake-up. // Horticulture Week;2/6/2015, p16
The article reports on the departure of general manager Martin Breddy from the Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. in Great Britain.
- What's Growing On in COMPANIES. // American Nurseryman;8/15/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p12
Reports business developments in the U.S. Announcement of the opening of an additional plant by Bobcat Co.; Terms of the exclusive agreement between Princeton Nurseries with Millstone Cove Farms; Collaboration between TrueLeaf Technologies with Pure-O-Tech Inc.; Retrenchment of employees by The...
- Parker Williams cultivates new look for Miracle-Gro. // Design Week;5/19/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co., the largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, has appointed Parker Williams to redesign the packaging of the company's flagship brand called Miracle-Gro.