Swift's $1B TL, Notes Rise on Secondary
- Banks Plan $1B Term Loan for Trucker. // American Banker;11/29/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 182, p2
The article reports on the plans that a bank consortium which includes Merrill Lynch & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. has to bring a $1.05 billion term loan to market for the truckload carrier Swift Transportation Co. Inc.
- Banks to Haul Out $1B TL for Trucking Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p17
The article focuses on the 1.05 billion U.S. dollar term loan to be launched by a bank consortium for Swift Transportation in December 2010.
- Swift, ConvaTec Add $2B to Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p21
The article focuses on term loans launched by Swift Transportation and ConvaTec Healthcare.
- BofA Sets Price Talk on Swift Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p15
The article focuses on the price talk established by Bank of America on 884 million dollars in term loans for Swift Transportation. It is stated that Swift is seeking to refinance its senior secured credit facility in order to capitalize on earnings improvement and debt reduction since it was...
- Swift converts to Ultra Cube combo. // Overdrive;May95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p70
Reports that Swift Transportation plans to use the Wabash RoadTrailer to convert its fleet of highway trailers to rail cars by coupling them to rail dollies. Advantages of the Ultra Cube combination.
- Swift transport receives record SleeperCab. // Overdrive;Nov94, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p59
Reports on Swift Transportation Co.'s receipt of the 10,000th Freightliner Raised Roof SleeperCab conventional. Description; Feedback from Jerry Moyes, Swift president and chief executive officer.
- Swift Transportation launches new corporate website. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/30/2012, p8
The article reports on Swift Transportation Co.'s launch of a corporate Web site aimed at promoting its growth and leadership in the transportation business.
- Swift to use AutoRailer for Volvo deliveries. Siegel, Stewart // Fleet Owner;Aug96, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p108
Reports on Swift Transportation Co.'s plan to purchase 150 Wabash National AutoRailers for bimodal deliveries of Volvo cars.
- Untitled. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the plan of trucking firm Swift Transportation to build a terminal in Salt Lake City, Utah. Hiring of MacKnight Architects for design needs; Project cost.