ResCare, Syniverse Price HY Bonds for Buyouts
- Tank car service. // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p48
Reports that railroad tank car service company Rescar has established a new customer service unit which will initially serve as a central contact point for tank car clearning services.
- Rescar opens shop. // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p61
Reports on rail car repair operator Rescar's purchase of a closed shop in Hudson, Colorado. Features of the facility.
- Rescar expands. // Chemical Week;7/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 27, p45
Reports on railcar maintenance company Rescar's acquisition of a major shop in Washington, Indiana.
- Rescar to revamp ex-Itel facility. // Railway Age;Feb93, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the plan of Rescar Inc. to rehabilitate a Channelview, Texas railcar maintenance facility. Former owner; Services to be provided.
- Syniverse Partners with Indian Operators to Optimize LTE, Real-Time Intelligence and Wi- Fi Solutions. // WiFi/ WLAN;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on a workshop to be conducted by telecommunication service provider Syniverse Technologies Inc. in Gurgaon, India on August 23-24, 2012, which will cover topics like Wi-Fi roaming and long term evolution (LTE).
- Carlyle to Buy Syniverse. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p16
The article reports that Carlyle Group will acquire Syniverse Technologies for 2.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Barclays Sweetens Terms on Syniverse TL. // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p13
The article reports that Barclays Capital improved the terms of its term loan offer for Syniverse Technologies.
- Syniverse Partners with Indian Operators to Optimize LTE, Real-Time Intelligence and Wi-Fi Solutions. // WiMAX Monthly Newsletter;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
The article offers information on the third annual private workshop to be held by telecommunications company Syniverse with mobile service providers from India in Gurgaon on August 23-24, 2012.
- Syniverse Signs LTE Roaming Agreement with Softbank Mobile. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on an agreement signed by the telecommunication company Syniverse Technologies Inc. with mobile operator SoftBank Mobile Corp. to provide the latter the IPX Network Solution.