Pricing on Amneal Pharma Loan Tightens
- Amneal Launches $735M Repricing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/17/2015, p5
The article reports that generic drug producer Amneal Pharmaceuticals is in talks with lenders about a repricing effort for a 735 million U.S. dollars term loan B.
- GE Markets $155M Pharmaceutical TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p3
The article reports on the 155 million U.S. dollar term loan B being marketed by GE Capital for Amneal Pharmaceuticals, a generic drug maker.
- Amneal DC Set To Be Enlarged. // Chain Drug Review;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p233
The article reports on the plan of Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC to expand its sales and distribution center in south central in Glasgow, Kentucky.
- Amneal Unveils Facility in Ky. // Chain Drug Review;10/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p77
The article reports on the move of Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC in opening an expanded distribution and sales operations center in the Kentucky community.
- Generic Felbamate Now Available from Amneal. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p481
The article discusses the release of the generic Felbamate tablets from Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Product Pipeline Continues to Give Patients More Options. // Chain Drug Review;8/10/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p75
The article reports on the options given by pharmaceutical firm Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC related to generic drug selections in New York.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Exopack TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
The article reports that the price for the 400 million U.S. dollars covenant-like term loan of Exopack has been set with a 1.5 percent London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) in May 2011.
- eResearch Widens Talk on $220M TL. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p7
The article reports that eResearch Technology sweetened the terms on its 270-million-dollar credit facility, increasing 220-million-dollars of the term loan to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 650 basis points, to boost funding for its acquisition by Genstar Capital.
- GE Talks Price on Amneal Pharma Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p11
The article reports that Amneal Pharmaceuticals is seeking 475 million dollars of loan to refinance its debt and fund a shareholder dividend, with GE Capital as lead bank for the deal.