- Wells Cruises Market with $600M AutoTrader TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p6
The article reports on the 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B launched by Wells Fargo for AutoTrader.
- Wells Fargo Revs Up $600M AutoTrader TL. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the 600 million dollars term loan B of Wells Fargo & Co. for Autotrader.Com LLC in the U.S. It mentions that the price talk on the loan is at Libor plus 375 bps to Libor plus 400 bps with a 1.5% Libor floor and OID of 99. It states that Autotrader plans to use the proceeds...
- JWT snatches Â£5m brief for Auto Trader. // Marketing Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p14
Looks into the advertising account of south London-based Auto Trader held by advertising company J Walker Thompson (JWT). Executive who appointed JWT; Previous company assigned to handle Auto Trader's account; Number of regional editions and sister companies of JWT.
- Auto Trader ups mobile activity in response to car buyers' use. // New Media Age;4/15/2010, p06
The article focuses on the decision of motoring Web site Auto Trader to increase its investment in mobile activity in 2011 after a study showed that traffic to the Web site has seen a 60% growth among mobile phone users starting January 2010.
- Good Ol' Boys. // Adweek;6/23/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p9
A review is offered for an advertising campaign created by Doner agency for AutoTrader.
- Poll: Deal trumps tech for shopper. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;4/15/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6564, p10
The article focuses on the survey conducted by AutoTrader.com which shows that 79% of car shoppers in the U.S. would likely choose an older model than wait for a redesign.
- Car buyers can receive insurance rates online. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/21/98, Vol. 102 Issue 38, p28
Reports on AutoConnect's signing of an agreement with Quicken InsureMarket to provide real-time automobile insurance quotes, policies and information to care shoppers.
- Wells in AutoTrader Financing. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;11/18/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 178, p16
The article discusses financing arranged for online car seller AutoTrader by financial-services firm Wells Fargo & Co.
- Auto Trader adds `emotional' draw in ...10m CRM task. // Marketing (00253650);4/27/2000, p4
Reports on the amount allocated by `Auto Trader' magazine for its first brand-building campaign. Goal of constructing a better consumer relationship; Capitalization on people's emotional attachment to their cars; Creation of advertisements by Faulds; Circulation figures; Traffic on the...