Summit Sweetens Reduced Term Loan
- Summit Materials TL Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p26
The article reports on a 425 million U.S. dollar term loan for materials and services provider Summit Materials launched by a bank consortium led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and UBS.
- Banks Shop $136M TL for Summit. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on a 136 million U.S. dollar term loan for Summit Materials, a Washington-based manufacturer of building materials, being offered by a bank consortium composed of Citigroup, UBS and Jefferies.
- Summit Follows Warner, Eyes Pricing Change. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p12
The article announces that Summit Materials, a building materials manufacturer based in Washington, has lowered the interest rate on its 136 million U.S. dollar term loan.
- Crown Castle To Tap $3.1B Facility for NextG Buy. // Leveraged Finance News;1/16/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p2
The article offers news briefs related to leveraged finance in 2012. Crown Castle International Corp. looks for a 3.1 billion dollars senior secured credit facility to finance the purchase of NextG and refinance its existing term loan and revolver. Summit Materials LLC plans to market 20 million...
- Summit Materials Plans $260M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p32
The article reports on the plan of Summit materials, a heavy-side building materials company, to sell 260 million dollars in add-on junk bonds.
- Summit Materials Sells $260M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p39
The article reports on the 260 million dollars in add-on junk bonds sold by building materials company, Summit Materials.
- Summit Materials adds 12 ready mixed sites in Kansas and Texas. // Concrete Products;Nov2014, Vol. 117 Issue 11, p16
The article reports that Summit Materials LLC has boosted its ready mixed production capacity in Kansas acquiring Concrete Supply of Topeka/Builders Choice Concreteand closing on Southwest Ready Mix and Colorado County Sand & Gravel.
- SUMMIT BOLTS ON SIX PROPERTIES TO THREE PLATFORMS. // Concrete Products;Aug2011, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on the announcement made by Washington, D.C.-based Summit Materials LLC regarding the closure of deals to acquire six properties in 2011.
- Blackstone's Summit Buys Cornejo. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p24
The article reports that Cornejo & Sons will be acquired by Summit Materials.