BofA Preps $402M Ares CLO
- Ares Management Plans â‚¬300M CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p38
The article reports that investment adviser Ares Management is marketing a 300 million euros collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- Ares Looking to Buy CLO Assets. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on the plan of Los Angeles, California-based investment manager Ares Management to acquire 22 pieces of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs)worth as much as 767 million U.S. dollars. This move is because the investment manager is trying to take advantage of a 90% decline in...
- BAML Sees CLO Issuance of $15B in 2012. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p7
The article reports on the forecast by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) regarding the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance of 15 billion U.S. dollars in 2012.
- B of A CLO Deal Surprises the Market. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;8/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 118, p9
The article discusses the offering of a collateralized loan obligation by Bank of America Corp., focusing on how financial analysts found it to be an unexpected move by the company.
- Research Discussion with the Buy-Side. Gibson, Lang // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p10
Highlights the response of Bank of America's Structured Credit Research to questions on the state of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market in the U.S. Ratings volatility; Ability of structures to withstand the high levels of defaults; Effect of Enron's demise on the investment-grade CDOs.
- Another CLO for Ares Management. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p42
The article reports on the plan of investment adviser Ares Management to release a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) amounting to 412.80 million dollars in 2013. It mentions that the deal includes 140 obligators with a mean holding of 0.71 per cent. According to the author, the deal could be...
- BofA Raises $388M CLO for Symphony. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p13
The article discusses the 388 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) raised by Bank of America for Symphony Asset Management.
- BofA, Citi Print $943M in CLOs. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p9
The article reports on separate collateralized loan obligations (CLO) raised by Bank of America (BofA) Merrill Lynch and Citigroup.
- MARKET NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p12
The article offers market news briefs related to the stock market in the U.S. such as the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance of 15 billion dollars for 2012 projected by Bank of America Corp. and the increase of junk bond and leveraged loan issuance in 2012 according to a Barclays...