Landry's Serves Up $87M in HY for M&A
- Landry's Back on HY Chow Line with Add-On. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p25
The article report son the plan of Landry's Restaurants to issue additional junk bonds with an add-on tranche.
- Buyers Scarf Up Landry's Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the restaurant chain operator Landry's Restaurants issued 295.5 million U.S. dollars in 14 percent senior secured notes due 2011 underwritten by Jefferies. It is noted that the company will net 260 U.S. dollars after the discount. According to KDP Investment Advisors'...
- Landry's Restaurants expand Utah presence. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/31/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the plan of Houston, Texas-based Landry's Restaurants Inc. to open its second Joe's Crabshack in Utah. Location and target date of the opening; Amenities of the restaurant; Background of the company.
- TOP MULTI-CONCEPT OPERATORS. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2013, p245
The article lists the biggest multi-concept restaurant operators in the U.S. as of early 2013, including Landry's Restaurants Inc., Pappas Restaurants, and Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises.
- Slow Service. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p25
Reports on the slow progress in the renovation of Ocean Journey, an aquarium that belongs to Denver, Colorado-based company Landry's Restaurants Inc., as of August 12, 2003. Factors that have impeded the aquarium's renewal plans; Economic capacity of the aquarium.
- Landry's 9-mo. net grows 49%; sales rise 13 percent to $665M. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p12
Reports on the financial performance of the Landry's Restaurants Inc. for the nine months ended September 30, 2002. Increase in the revenue for the first three quarters of the company's fiscal 2002 period; Increase in third quarter profits.
- Landry's net more than doubles on 43% revenue rise in 4th Q. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the factors influencing the increase of the fourth quarter profit of Landry's Restaurants Inc. in Houston, Texas. Acquisition of the Saltgrass Steak House chain and Chart House restaurants; Expansion of chains around the U.S.; Improvements in promotional campaigns.
- Landry's 3rd-Q net jumps 17% on 25% higher revenues. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the increase in net income of Landry's Restaurants Inc. in the U.S.
- Rainforest Cafe creator, Landry's debut T-Rex family concept in Kan. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the launch of T-Rex, a 375-seat, $15-million dinosaur-theme concept restaurant by the creator of the Landry Restaurant Inc's owned Rainforest Cafe chain in Kansas City, Kansas. T-Rex is a 20,000-square-foot prehistoric family adventure which was opened in The Legends...