The Power of Social Media at the Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Architectural Accessions to the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland 2008. Fraser, Veronica // Architectural Heritage;2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p117
The article lists 2008 architect-related additions to the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland.
- Architecture Centre Network seeks funding. // Building Design;1/13/2012, Issue 1996, p5
The article reports on the fundraising efforts of the Architecture Centre Network (ACN) to prevent its closure in Great Britain in March 2012.
- A local fenestration outbreak. Borden, Jeff; Lashinsky, Adam // Crain's Chicago Business;7/19/93, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the accreditation of the American Architectural Manufacturers Assn. as an inspecting agency for the National Fenestration Rating Council. Lack of understanding on fenestration; Federal legislation requirements.
- AAMA wants decking products standard. Urey, Craig // Plastics News;6/29/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p21
Presents information on the plans to create a material-neutral standard for residential decking products by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA). Information on plans by the AAMA for creation of a standard for siding; Comments from Tom Andres, chairman of the AAMA's...
- SAVE THE DATE. // InSites;Dec2009, p3
A photograph of the Palmer House Hilton, the venue of the 2010 Chicago Architecture Foundation Annual Gala which will be held on March 13, 2010 is presented.
- Calendar. // Architectural Record;Oct1982, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p4
A calendar of architecture-related events taking place in October and November of 1982 is presented including an anniversary celebration for the Alliance of Women in Architecture, the exhibition "Highrise of Homes," and a meeting of the Professional Services Management Association.
- Thirty Years On: 30 cases, 30 buildings. Drake, Robert // C20: The Magazine of the Twentieth Century Society;Spring2010, p31
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of covering 30 buildings in a one-day tour of London, England during the 30th anniversary of the Twentieth Century Society (C02).
- RAIC Festival 2005. // Canadian Architect;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p13
Provides information on the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada Festival of Architecture in Edmonton, Alberta from May 4-7, 2005. Background on the festival; Information on speakers to be featured during the festival.
- NZIA LOCAL ARCHITECTURE AWARDS. // Architecture New Zealand;Sep/Oct2011, Issue 5, p17
The article presents date sheet of architecture awards presentation of the New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA) in various regions of New Zealand.