Sexual Health Education in the Schools: Questions and Answers (3rd Edition)
- Sexual Health Education in the Schools: Questions and Answers (3rd Edition). // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p168
No abstract available.
- COMMENTARY. Couldrick, Lorna // International Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Jan2015, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p29
The author discusses the contribution of sexual expression to maintain health and quality of life. Topics discussed include the intimacy needs of people with disabilities, advantages of research studies to establish importance of recognising and responding towards sexuality of patient and the...
- Reviews: Resource packs. Henderson, Jenny // Journal of Biological Education;Autumn95, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p231
Reviews the `Sex Education,' resource pack written by J. Harrison. Goal to show teachers how they can meet their obligation to provide a sex education program within the constraints of the statutory guidelines.
- GP online.com. // GP: General Practitioner;10/7/2011, p9
The article discusses several blogs related to medical care that includes general physicians medeconomics private fees can be submitted online, news and advice on pensions can be found in exclusive resource, and learning requirements of the education curriculum for medical exam.
- Student Success. Skaggs, Lara // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Sep2013, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p22
The author offers her opinion on different steps for health science personnel who are in charge of maintaining and assessing student health records. The author mentions about the National Consortium for Health Science Education recommendations. The author states that all national, state and...
- Resources for boosting academics. // Techniques: Making Education & Career Connections;Sep99, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p28
Lists instructional materials that provide extensive curriculum integration information. Includes `High School Students Earning College Credit'; `Designing Classrooms That Work: Teacher Training Guide'; `Teaching For Understanding Through Integration of Academic and Technical Education.'
- Delivering sex and relationships education in primary schools. Simpson, Audrey // British Journal of School Nursing;Sep2014, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p355
The article discusses the importance of delivering accurate information on sex and relationships education in primary schools in Great Britain to help pupils make the transition through puberty, adolescence and into adulthood. The author claims that some sources can vary their accuracy and give...
- Pornography and young people: A reality check. Hallgarten, Lisa // British Journal of School Nursing;Dec2016, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p478
The author proposes a pragmatic approach to pornography to help prepare children and young people for better relationships, understanding of safer sex, communication skills, knowledge of the human anatomy, and understanding of body diversity.
- Health Literacy, Health Numeracy, and Diabetes Care: Preface. Cypress, Marjorie // Diabetes Spectrum;Fall2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p216
The article discusses various papers published within the issue including one on the Health Literacy Universal Precautions Toolkit, one on health literacy and health numeracy, and another on interventions to improve outcomes among diabetics.