LATVIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Economic Overview. // Latvia Country Review;2009, p50
The article provides information of the economic performance of Latvia from 1991-2009.
- LATVIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information related to the political and economic risks, and business environment of Latvia in 2011 including the intention of Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis to join a competitiveness pact for the euro, the problem with growing pipeline pressures, and the negative impact of...
- Latvia January current account deficit narrows. // Regional Today;3/17/2014, p2
The article reports on the decrease in Latvia's current account deficit in January 2014 to 56.87 million euros from 71.56 million euros in the same month last year.
- Latvia producer price inflation eases in March. // Regional Today;4/24/2014, p1
The article reports that the producer price inflation of Latvia slowed in March 2014 after accelerating in February 2014 according to a state released by the Central Statistical Bureau in Riga, Latvia, wherein producer prices in Latvia reduced by 0.2 percent in March 2014.
- Latvia industrial output growth quickens in November. // Regional Today;01/04/2013, p1
The article offers information on the report from Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia which shows a 3.9% growth of industrial production in the country on November 2012.
- Latvia industrial production rises in April. // Regional Today;6/4/2014, p1
The article reports that the industrial production index in Latvia rose by 1.3 percent year-on-year in April 2014 after declining in the previous four months according to the Central Statistical Bureau.
- Latvia's economic growth slows in Q2. // Regional Today;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports on the decline of economic growth in Latvia in the second quarter of 2014 when compared to the same quarter a year ago based on the data released by its Central Statistical Bureau.
- Economic Overview. // Latvia Country Review;2011, p74
The article provides an overview of the economic conditions in Latvia as of 2010, which include details on the country's gross domestic product (GDP), economic expansion, and inflation.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Latvia Country Review;2011, p98
The article provides an overview of the foreign investments in Latvia as of 2010, with details on its import and export commodities and openness to international trade.