HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition in Hungary as of November 2002. Possible political implications of the imminent local elections; Likelihood of increase in inflation rate; Position of Hungary in the European Union's cumulative foreign direct investment league.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;12/9/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents business, political and financial news briefs in Hungary as of December 9, 2002. Inclusion of Parliament's approval of amendments to the 2003 budget bill; Insurance premium revenues in the first three quarters of 2002; Judit Kormendy-Ekes' resignation as head of the National Radio and...
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to business, the economy, and politics in Hungary as of December 23, 2002.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items on developments in the economy, business and politics in Hungary as of February 2003. Number of tourists; Mortgage-backed bonds; Adoption of the text of European Union accession treaty; Two parties in the ruling coalition.
- Executive Summary. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p5
The article presents outline on the economic and political outlook of Hungary for 2009.
- INTRODUCTION. // Hungary Country Profile;2006, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue, including the political and government makeup of Hungary, as well as its economic performance.
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p2
Reports on political and economic conditions of Hungary as of April 2003. Increase in government's popularity with various populist measures; Forecast of a budget deficit of 5.2 percent of gross domestic product in 2003.
- Polls Suggest Positive EU Vote. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p2
Reports that recent opinion polls in Hungary put support for European Union membership. Support of Hungary for the U.S. war on Iraq; Decision to support the exchange rate band and abandonment of inflation targeting in 2003 by the central bank.
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the political, economic and business risks in Hungary which include a study conducted by Pollster Szazadveg Institute showing an increase in support for Fidesz party on opinion polls, a forecast on inflation trends, and the government plan of a special tax on...