BREAKING THE HABIT
- Reebok to join NFL with sideline apparel license. // Brandweek;11/14/94, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the licensing contract of Reebok with the National Football League.
- Foot-bok. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;1/24/94, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p1
Reports on Reebok's plan to run a live commercial in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XXVIII. First half footage of Dallas' Emmit Smith wearing the Instapump; Deal between Reebok and the National Football League; Prospects of a licensee revolt; Nike's suit against Apex One for NFL players...
- ICE COLD LOCK. Conrad, Kyle // SGB;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p38
The article offers information on the growing popularity of the National Hockey League (NHL) and its licensed products in the U.S. It is mentioned that after beating Canada in the finals at Hockey Olympics 2010 the fan base of the NHL has increased thus increasing the sale of its products. It is...
- New Frontier. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p12
The article looks at the licensed products landscape. According to the article, key trends impacting the team sports licensing industry include the consolidation of licenses into a smaller group of key companies and the return of fan-driven sales. The article discusses the acquisition of Reebok...
- A WINNING BID? Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;01/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p40
Explores the impact of the deal between the National Football League (NFL) and Reebok on the sports licensing business in the United States. Duration of the NFL/Reebok contract; Status of profits in sports licensing; Terms of the agreement; Reasons behind the end of the partnership between the...
- Reebok to bring out world's first foldable trainers. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/22/2002, p3
Reports the launch of Travel Trainer by the Japanese operation of Reebok in Great Britain.
- New NFL gear fills a gap for women; shirts that actually fit. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p45
The article focuses on the line of women's wear launched by the National Football League.
- LAUNCHES YOU'LL LOVE. // InStyle;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p74
The article introduces the Easy-Tone shoes from Reebok and designer Angel Sanchez's ready-to-wear line of separates and cocktail dresses.
- Reebok Tests Full-Price Retail Concept. Bowers, Katherine // DNR: Daily News Record;8/18/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p12
The article focuses on the business developments of Reebok International Ltd. in Canton, Massachusetts. The company has opened its 5,200 square-foot store to cater to hometown fans and rivals and will served as a gauge whether to expand its operations elsewhere in the nation. Reebok is a...