WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY OUTLOOK FOR THE YEAR AHEAD?
- ALERT!!! // Political Intelligence Briefing;6/23/2014, p1
The article reports on the availability of "Special U.S. Election Report: The Road to the White House" on Election Central section of the premier research database for companies "Country Watch."
- The End of the Solid South. MOSER, BOB // American Prospect;2013, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p80
The article presents an analysis of a political shift in the Southern region of the U.S. as of May 2013. Topics discussed include political issues in the top five states in the region, including Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. Also mentioned is the considerable importance of the area in...
- Chances of Republicans taking the Senate in 2014. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;03/30/2013, p4
The article reports that Republicans may win the 2014 elections in the U.S. It states that though this might be tough for republicans but is achievable and more concern is whether they will work with those members who do not perform well with conservative voters in elections. It mentions that...
- Midterm election prospects. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/27/2013, pA02
Midterm election prospects have shifted in Republicans' favor, with a CNN/ORC Int'l poll showing a 49%-44% lead over Democrats in a generic contest. Just 2 months earlier, a similar poll gave Democrats a 50%-42% advantage.
- letters. Garavente, Anthony; Chapman, Rob; Hanson, Edward; Zeese, Kevin // In These Times;Nov2014, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including Failing the Midterms in the October 2014 issue, Colonial State of America in the October 2014 issue and Electoral Nightmares in the October 2014 issue.
- The two Americas, the two Israels. Plesner, Yohanan // Washington Jewish Week;12/1/2016, Vol. 52 Issue 48, p22
The article offers insight on the division of the electoral map of the Americas, between the liberals and the conservatives.
- Public-private partnerships in 2013. Keating, Michael // Government Procurement;Apr/May2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
In this article, the author reflects on entering of local governments in the U.S. into public-private partnerships in 2013. It states that public-private partnerships will have challenges which includes aging infrastructure, growing populations and government budgets. It mentions that through...
- Education and the fiscal cliff. // Education Journal;11/16/2012, Issue 146, p11
The article offers the author's insights on the complicated world of politics in the U.S. after the re-election of U.S. President Barack Obama. The author states that the American politics is more complex since the election did not resolve anything and both Republicans and Democrats are rushing...
- Flotsam & Jetsam. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/19/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p38
The article discusses several issues related to the political condition in the U.S. in 2014. It highlights the country's November election as well as features several political candidates and politicians in the country including Senate President Chuck Morse and Majority Leader Jeb Bradley as...