- On monotone pointwise contractions in Banach and metric spaces. Abdou, Afrah; Khamsi, Mohamed // Fixed Point Theory & Applications;8/1/2015, Vol. 2015 Issue 1, p1
In this work we define the new concept of monotone pointwise contraction mappings in Banach and metric spaces. Then we prove the existence of fixed points of such mappings.
- GENERALIZED CONTRACTIONS AND COMMON FIXED POINT THEOREMS CONCERNING Ï„-DISTANCE. Vakilabad, A. Bagheri; Vaezpour, S. Mansour // Journal of Nonlinear Sciences & its Applications;2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p78
In this paper we consider the generalized distance, present a generalization of Ä†iriÄ‡'s generalized contraction mixed point theorems on a complete metric space and investigate a common mixed point theorem about a sequence of mappings concerning generalized distance.
- Some Fixed Point Theorems of Integral Type Contraction in Cone Metric Spaces. Khojasteh, Farshid; Goodarzi, Zahra; Razani, Abdolrahman // Fixed Point Theory & Applications;2010, Special section p1
No abstract available.
- A Note on the Fixed Point of Generalized Eventual Cyclic Gross Contractive Mappings. Jin Liang; Sheng-Hua Yan // Journal of Function Spaces & Applications;2013, p1
Based on the work of Agarwal et al., in press, we introduce a concept of generalized eventual cyclic gross contractive mapping in metric spaces, which is a generalization of the eventual cyclic gross contractions. Furthermore, we analyze the existence of a fixed point for this type of...
- Fixed Point Theorem for Cyclic Chatterjea Type Contractions. Karapınar, Erdal; Nashine, Hemant Kumar // Journal of Applied Mathematics;2012, p1
We introduce the notion of cyclic weakly Chatterjea type contraction and generalized cyclic weakly Chatterjea type contraction in metric spaces. We discussed the existence of fixed point theorems of (generalized) cyclic weakly Chatterjea type contraction mappings in the context of completemetric...
- Fixed and Best Proximity Points of Cyclic Jointly Accretive and Contractive Self-Mappings. Sen, M. De la // Journal of Applied Mathematics;2012, p1
p(â‰¥2)-cyclic and contractive self-mappings on a set of subsets of a metric space which are simultaneously accretive on the whole metric space are investigated. The joint fulfilment of the p-cyclic contractiveness and accretive properties is formulated as well as potential relationships...
- Fixed Points of Generalized F-Suzuki Type Contraction in Complete b-Metric Spaces. Alsulami, Hamed Hamdan; Karapınar, Erdal; Piri, Hossein // Discrete Dynamics in Nature & Society;2/22/2015, Vol. 2015, p1
We introduce the notion of generalized F-Suzuki type contraction in b-metric spaces and investigate the existence of fixed points of such mappings. The presented results generalize and improve several results of the topics in the literature.
- Approximating Fixed Points of Non-Lipschitzian Mappings by Metric Projections. Dehghan, Hossein; Gharajelo, Amir; Afkhamitaba, Davood // Fixed Point Theory & Applications;2011, Special section p1
We establish a strong convergence theorem of the proposed algorithm for asymptotically nonexpansive in the intermediate sense mappings in uniformly convex and smooth Banach spaces by using metric projections. This theorem generalizes and refines Matsushita and Takahashi's strong convergence...
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem of a GreguÅ¡ Type on Convex Cone Metric Spaces. // Journal of Computational Analysis & Applications;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p609
No abstract available.