Vive la difference!
- Talent turns conservative at ICFF. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Jul95, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p29
Features photographs of furniture displayed during the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York City. Includes a table from WORX; Antoine Proulx Collection; Dakota Jackson's line of bedroom furniture.
- Bringing flair to the fair. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p34
Presents photographs on some of the furniture which were exhibited at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair 1994.
- ICFF. Loukin, Andrea // Interior Design;10/31/93, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p54
Presents featured items at the 1993 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Introduction of a section for contract exhibitors and a display from The New York Design Center; Concern for cost in designing products; Features of the exhibit of different companies; Photographs of...
- Give us your best shot (from market). // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p19
Reports the solicitation of photographs of furniture by 'Furniture/Today' periodical in the U.S.
- Wood of the Month Pau marfim. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p37
Presents a photograph of Pau marfim wood.
- Premarket attendees, sponsors gather at Grandover. // Furniture/Today;3/30/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p41
Photographs of several High Point premarket sponsors and attendees during the semiannual event at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, North Carolina is presented including Dan Kennedy of Belfort Furniture, Kevin Irving of Cardi's Furniture, and Heidi Higgins of Carls Furniture.
- Networking at the Conference. // Furniture/Today;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p26
Several photographs depicting Furniture/Today's 10th annual Leadership Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Florida.
- CHINA SUN RISING. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p186
Several photographs are presented related to the fifth annual Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou which include China Chamber of Commerce project managers, shade product styles and fabric options and China Chamber of Commerce project speakers.
- Think thin. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p35
Presents a photograph showing semi-naked bodies in furniture advertisements in Great Britain.