Hard at work
- Fit for the job. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p12
Reports the increase in the demand for home office furniture in Great Britain. Importance of quality in marketing furniture; Presentation of several home office furniture samples; Percentage of adults with personal computers at home.
- Producers adjusting, refocusing strategies. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p48
Reports on the state of the industrial sector of home office furniture in the U.S. Sales performance in full-line furniture stores; Increase in the number of competitors for the industrial category; Factors influencing the consumer demand for home office furniture.
- Your place or mine? Macniven, Jacqueline // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p14
Focuses on the growth of the home office furniture industry in Great Britain. Emergence of interior designers who specialize in helping to create home offices; Competition between traditional furniture companies in the computer and hidden office markets; Factors contributing to the growth.
- Computers, not furniture, are powering home offices. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 16 Issue 29, pB-1
Focuses on the home office as a market for office furniture manufacturers in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Office furniture companies' efforts to satisfy the demands of home office customers.
- Danish designs big on function. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p34
Features a selection of home office products that were exhibited by manufacturers at the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark, in May 2004. Langeskov International's Model 105 desk; Dema's 315 Secretary Desk; System X-88 swivel chair from Ito Design and manufacturer comforto.
- Home office may benefit. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the impact of high gasoline prices on home office furniture vendors in the U.S. Consideration of the price level change as an advantage to the vendors; Speculations on the increase in demands for office furniture; Target areas where home office furniture are in demand.
- SOHO sources flesh out lines. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p22
Reports on product introductions made by small office/home office furniture exhibitors at the 2001 San Francisco furniture market held in San Francisco, California. Modular versions of basic styles; Continued market penetration of imports; Aspen's introduction of pull-out halogen task lights...
- Furnishing the small or home office. Greeson, Donald // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;4/15/96, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p10B
Discusses furnishing a small of home office. Corporate trends; Comparison with big businesses; Criteria; Market trends.
- Neat & tidy. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99 Supplement, p27
Focuses on storage system products available in the market spawned by the trend of home office furniture. Key factors that led to the growing demand for versatile furniture and office products; Features of the storage system products; Sales of home office furniture.