- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p6
Reports that upholstery manufacturer Scan-Thor is building on the success of its Noble House brand with a model range for the independent sector. Adriana Collection.
- Trading standards explained. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p5
Reports that the policies of Trading Standards departments will be discussed at the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers's 1999 conference in England.
- All shades of grey at a hot Decosit. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p2
Focuses on the trends in upholstery fabric showcased at the Decosit fair in Brussels, Belgium.
- Paine expands. // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p5
Reports on upholstery firm David Paine Associates' acquisition of a manufacturing plant in response to increased business generated at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Due Linee assurance. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p3
Reports on the assurance given by Italian upholstery manufacturer Due Linee to its British stocklists that normal service will be resumed by the end of March 2000.
- Upholstery's vicious circle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p8
Analyzes the trends in the global market for upholstery as of September 19, 2003. Forecast on global demand; Expansion of market share by Asian manufacturers; Increase in U.S. furniture imports; Germany's flat exports; Production mainly centered in the U.S., Italy and China.
- Imrie to hand over upholstery buying. // Cabinet Maker;04/21/2000, Issue 5184, p3
Reports that Furniture Village group buying and merchandising director David Imrie is planning to give up upholstery buying for the firm.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p3
Reports on developments in the British furniture industry as of February 5, 1999. Includes the appointment of Multimaster as distributor for 3M's upholstery protection products; Extension of BLC Leather Technology Centre's cooperative agreement with Leather Industries of America; Predicted...
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p6
Reports on developments in the British furniture industry as of February 5, 1999. Includes And So to Bed's licensing agreement with English Heritage for the manufacture of reproductions; Covington's agreement to buy Rapier Cambridge Mills; Imposition of penalty on Premier Upholstery for an...