- Cal Bennetts furnishes for 45 years. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/2/2010, Issue 324161, p3
The article reports on the success of Cal Bennetts in Visalia, California, which bills nearly 5 million dollars in furniture sales annually and has gone far to Honolulu, Hawaii and Seattle, Washington.
- To err is human, to risk sublime. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p1
Comments on the success of the family carpet and furniture business Rodgers of brothers William and James Browne. Indication of the transition of the furniture and carpet retailer from town center carpet store; Business risks of start-up businesses; Importance of a combination of common sense...
- Good product wins good business. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
Reports the advices of furniture manufacturers for business success in the United States. Consideration of gallery programs and furniture prices; Aggressiveness in the sale of furniture; Connection between quantity and quality of the furniture.
- Smaller is beautiful in SOHO showrooms. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p30
Reports the success of small home/office furniture producers during the High Point Furniture Market in the United States. Demand of furniture dealers; Provision of stylish and functional furniture; Description of fresh accent and trim colors in metal and wood furniture.
- October results mixed for retailers. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p46
Reports the increasing sales of the furniture industry and trade in the United States.
- Havertys March sales up 2%. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p264
Reports on the increase in sales of products of full-line retailers Havertys Furniture Co. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Top 100 furniture stores. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p73
Focuses on the business success of the dominant furniture stores in the United States. Growth of sales of furniture; Contribution of continued diversity; Presentation of the company.
- Just follow you 'knows' at market. Greene, Michael // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p48
Gives advice on following one's instinct in order to succeed in the furniture industry. Assessment of the business climate; Testing of the business standing.
- Integrity counts, retailer believes. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p2
The article presents views of a furniture retailer in Northeast U.S. according to whom integrity, constant reinvesting and ability to change when required are the key factors to become successful in furniture industry.