- ADT Earns Crime Prevention Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p28
Reports the selection of crime prevention company ADT Security Services as the recipient of the 1999 New York State Crime Prevention Coalition award in Boca Raton, Florida. Efforts of the company to provide free security systems for victims of domestic violence; Details of the crime prevention...
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Security Systems Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/27/2011 Supplement 2, p13C
A table is presented that lists the largest security systems companies in Indianapolis, Indiana as of April 11, 2011 including ADT Security Services Inc., Sentinel Alarm Systems Inc., and Protech Design Inc.
- ADT, Checkpoint Partner for Facility Security. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p48
Reports that ADT Security Services agreed to sell, install and service the Threshold line of computer-based access control systems made by Checkpoint Access Control Products Group. Terms of the agreement between ADT Security Services and Checkpoint Access Control Products Group; Key features of...
- ADT, State of N.J. Sign 4-Year Contract. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on the state government's participation to a four-year cooperative procurement agreement with the National Joint Powers Alliance, serviced by security systems and services provider ADT Security Services Inc., which allows public agencies and schools to directly purchase...
- ADT Security Service. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/2/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 31, pS4
Features the ADT Security Service Inc. in the U.S. Provision of security solutions; Improvement of consumer services offered; Capabilities of the security firm.
- No. 1 security provider buys big monitoring business. O'Connell, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the sale of Entergy Corp.'s security monitoring business to Tyco International Ltd.'s subsidiary, ADT. Value of the transaction; Tyco's reinforcement of its leadership position in providing electronic security to residential customers in the United States; Entergy's goal of...
- Canada's BC Tel, ADT bundle services. O'Connell, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on British Columbia-based BC Tel's plan to offer its residential customers ADT home security systems together with telecommunications services. Partnership with ADT Ltd.; Goal of providing customers with value beyond the price of a phone call.
- Brink's, ADT make home net, systems moves. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the home security business announcements made by United States-based security systems firms ADT Security and Brink's Home Security as of February 2000. Details of the companies' home security offerings; Company background.
- MDU Signs Distribution Agreement with ADT. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p24
Reveals that MDU Communications International Inc. has signed a distribution agreement with ADT Security Services Canada Inc. that allows the former to join the dealer network of ADT.