ON THE WEB
- Appendix B: Source Materials. // Djibouti Country Review;2001/2002, p84
Lists source materials for the country profile of Djibouti published in CountryWatch.COM.
- Opening the online magazine. Levinson, Paul // Journal of Social & Evolutionary Systems;1997, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Discusses the complex reception of online publications, highlighting the issue of magazines on computer screens. Why the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA) should allow electronic publications to quality for membership; Major advantage of a science fiction story online;...
- Unbound. Kennedy, Dana // Entertainment Weekly;06/27/97, Issue 385/386, p135
Looks at several online periodicals. Slate; Salon; Feed; Suck; Bomb; Word.
- Literature online. Valenza, Joyce Kasman // Book Report;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on the use of electronic or digital text by teachers. How electronic text works; Information on several electronic text pioneers; Details on the Universal Library Project.
- Ask the Answer Guy. // ASRT Scanner;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p47
The article provides an answer to a question of whether Directed Reading quizzes could be taken from the targeted version of the Digital membership option on Radiologic Technology online.
- OPT IN FOR A DIGITAL tqn. // Queensland Nurse;Oct2013, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p15
The article informs that the organization Queensland Nurses Union (QNU) has started sending a digital copy of the journal "The Queensland Nurse" (TQN) to its members by e-mail instead of a printed copy by mail.
- Introducing Our Mobile Magazine. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;12/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p5
The author introduces the mobile magazine (mozine) of "Home Media" released in the U.S. in 2011.
- Bytes. // Astronomy;Nov97, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p104
Features the Hubble Library of Electronic PictureBooks, an electronic picture book. Components of the product; Features of the book; Cost of the book.
- `Business Week' tests sub waters. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;02/23/98, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p45
Focuses on the converging of the once free online publication, `Business Week Online,' to a paid publication by David Smith, general manager of the paper. What such moves usually translate into; Online address of the paper; Comments from Smith; Names of other publications which are making the...