One Door at a Time
- STANLEY Security Expands VAR Network. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2015, p95
The article reports on the move of the security systems provider Stanley Security Solutions Inc. to expand its network of value-added resellers to distribute its suite of EyeLock iris-based identity authentication products and technology solutions in the U.S.
- From Keys to Cards. Bennett, Mark S. // Buildings;Apr2010, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p34
The article discusses the advantages of electronic access control systems over mechanical lock systems. It cites that among the major benefits of an electronic access control is it mitigates the use of keys. The components of a controlled access door are also cited, including a card reader, an...
- Door/Entry Systems. Kennedy, Mike // American School & University;Jun2007, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the recommendations of the National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities (NCEF) with regard to how school facilities' doors should be installed and equipped for effective building security. The NCEF checklist includes a key goal of securing exterior doors to prevent...
- Off to the Right STARTSS for Entryway Security Decisions. Schreiber, Greg; Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2014, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p100
The article discusses a decision methodology, called STARTSS, that aid in deciding the best entryway security product for an enterprise. It outlines the factors considered in the STARTSS process which are divided into two parts, the before installation phase and after installation. Security...
- Back door security meets life safety. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p81
Reports on two back door security systems. Ultra-Dog door device from Indiana-based Access Denied which provides up to 10,000 pounds of resistance; Arm-A-Dor door lock from Kentucky-based Sargent & Greenleaf which has two points of locking combined with one-motion egress; Multi-point locks from...
- Stanley Security Acquires SentryNet. Scally, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2016, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of central monitoring service company SentryNet Inc. by security solutions provider Stanley Security Solutions Inc.
- Five Minute Tech Quiz. Pollack, Roy // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p69
A quiz related to security locks and doors is presented.
- STANLEY Security Kicks Off Nomination Period for Grant Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p22
The article focuses on the announcement of Stanley Security Solutions Inc. regarding the opening of nominations to higher education institutions' 2014 Together For Safer Schools grant program. It cites that the program offer the opportunity to enhance security and safety in the country's 4,500...
- SPRING STOP EXTENDS LIFE OF DOORS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p133
The article offers brief information on the Stanley Commercial Hardware DC100 door closer product line with spring stop option from Stanley Security Solutions Inc.