MOST Influential People IN SECURITY
- BEST OF ARGUS. Hamilton, Argus // Orange County Business Journal;8/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p58
Comments on different issues related to business and politics compiled as of August 13, 2001. Microsoft Corp.'s filing of a motion before the U.S. Supreme Court seeking to throw out all antitrust charges against the company; Delta Airlines Inc.'s agreement wit the Vietnamese government.
- Lisa JONES. Counts, Chela // Atlanta Tribune;Aug2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p28
The article features Lisa Jones, founder of audio and video electronic marketing firm EyeMail. Topics discussed include Jones' transition from employee to an ambitious entrepreneur in a male-dominated field, and the use of EyeMail by The Coca-Cola Company as an efficient guest registration tool...
- Techno-pop. Benezra, Ken; Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;10/17/94, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p1
Reports on efforts of computer manufacturers to market family-oriented computer systems. Marketing programs of International Business Machines (IBM) Inc. for its Aptiva line of computers; Marketing and merchandising tie-up between Microsoft Corp., Compaq Computer Corp. and Delta Air Lines.
- Leading Security Innovation and Business Growth. Howard, Mike // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2013, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p66
The article focuses on the chief security officer of Microsoft Corp. Mike Howard who retired in U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). It states that Howard has worked to learn and improve his knowledge in business that contributes to his success. It notes that Howard works on different...
- the BRIEFCASE. // Seattle Business;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p16
This section offers business news briefs in the U.S. Nokia has disclosed its initial deal with Microsoft that will integrate Windows software in future Nokia phones. The University of Washington has launched the Institute for Photonic Integration with the help of 250,000 U.S. dollars from Intel...
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/30/2004, Vol. 383 Issue 12, p12
This article presents developments related to the entertainment industry. Software giant Microsoft Corp. said Monday that it is cutting the price for its Xbox video game console from $179.99 to $149.99 and has slashed prices on selected games as well. Delta Air Lines Inc. and Enterprise...
- Making a little look like a lot. Anderson, G. // Architectural Record;May1989, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p128
Describes the design of the Delta Air Lines Reservations and Training Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, designed by architects, Lord & Sargent, Inc., and MHT Architects, Inc.
- Delta takes responsibility for recent pilot errors. Preble, C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/20/87, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p31
Delta Air Lines has taken full responsibility for a series of recent pilot errors now under investigation. But so far, airline officials have been unable to trace individual causes or establish a pattern among the widely disparate incidents. FAA specialists & a National Special Emphasis...
- Delta will exploit MD-11's range, growth... Ott, J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/19/1988-12/26/1988, Vol. 129 Issue 25, p105
Discusses Delta Air Lines' choice of the McDonnell Douglas MD-11 for its long-range transpacific aircraft. As much as $10 billion could be involved in building the Delta fleet, making the recent order one of the largest aircraft orders in commercial airline history. Plans; Reasons for choice;...