- Vicon Unveils the T10 Entry-Level Mocap Camera. // Computer Graphics World;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p6
The article evaluates T10 camera from Vicon.
- THE ALL-SEEING EYE. Iozzio, Cdrinne // Popular Science;Aug2010, Vol. 277 Issue 2, p17
The article evaluates the Vicon Revue digital camera that automatically records wide-angle images of people and things within the user's field of view.
- Megapixel IP surveillance camera. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Oct2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p49
The article evaluates the Megapixel I-ONYX line of IP surveillance camera from Vicon company.
- Vicon Adds T10. // American Cinematographer;Feb2009, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p80
The article evaluates the Vicon T10 motion-capture camera.
- Designer Hotel Lock. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p105
The article provides information on the radio frequency identification system (RFID) hotel lock from Salto Systems Ltd.
- Cost-cutting measures. // Hotel & Motel Management;6/2/2008, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p50
The article evaluates the radio frequency identification (RFID) technology off-line locking system from Salto Systems Ltd.
- NEW ELECTRONIC CYLINDER LOCK. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p83
The article evaluates the SALTOGEO (Global Electronic Opening) electronic cylinder lock from SALTO Systems SL.
- RFID ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p197
A preview of the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN), a control access security system from SALTO Systems SL, is presented.
- IT Video. // Network World;7/16/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p8
The article evaluates two products including the Blackberry Curve digital camera and the network access control systems.