World Class Leadership
- Keenan forges US link. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Nov2010, p53
The article reports on Gain Plan Program, a feeding programme partnership between Keenans of Borris, County Carlow, Ireland and U.S.-based Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM).
- Ag majors see green in biobased chemicals. de Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;3/27/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 12, p19
The article reports on the effort of Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Co. to become the prime bio-based chemical product manufacturer within the agribusiness industry. In a further effort of excelling in the industry, ADM and its joint venture partner Metabolix are putting up a...
- ADM and PolyOne Collaborate to Develop Bio-Based Plasticizers. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;9/29/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 30, p36
The article reports that Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and PolyOne will collaborate on the development of bio-based plasticizers for use in polymer formulations. The alliance will develop and commercialize bio-based polymers made from corns and oilseeds. The global plasticizer market is an $11...
- ADM settles. Nash, James L. // Occupational Hazards;Mar2000, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Archer Daniels Midland Co. has agreed to pay penalties for safety and health violations at its rail car repair facility in Decatur, Illinois and to create the position of vice president of safety and health. Inspection of the facility by the United States Occupational Safety and...
- Turning amber waves of grain into gold. M.T.S. // Money;Jul1990, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p60
Reports on the investment potential of Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), a Decatur, Ill. company best known for its soy protein veggie burgers, as well as ethanol and high-fructose corn syrup.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. Scott, Chris // Crain's Chicago Business;7/3/95, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p6
Reports that Archer Daniels Midland Co. received a search warrant and subpoenas as part of an investigation by the Department of Justice's antitrust division.
- Investor assault on ADM: They should know better. Snyder, David // Crain's Chicago Business;11/6/95, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p13
Criticizes the assault of investors on the management of Archer Daniels Midland Co. Knowledge of investors of Dwayne O. Andreas' hand in running the business.
- ADM will trim board, name more outsiders. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/22/96, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
Anticipates Archer Daniels Midland Co.'s addition of younger members who are not executives, relatives or cronies. Recommendation to reducing the board to a maximum of 15 members; Correlation with the October 1995 meeting among shareholders.
- Character issue is alive and well in corporate America--... Teller, Harlan R. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/23/96, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p11
Opinion. Comments on the effect of character issue on corporate America, making reference to the agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM). Settlement of price-fixing charges with the federal government; Accusations of ADM against its accuser former senior executive Mark Whitacre.