Need for Better Travel Health and Security Training for Business Travelers in Asia
- RISK FACTOR. // Buying Business Travel;Nov/Dec2011, Issue 53, p48
The article discusses the security and safety measures for the business travelers who head to riskier destinations. It provides a detailed understanding on the significance of having a local knowledge and experience when organizing travel to high-risk regions. Also noted is the importance of...
- SECURITY WATCH: CAIRO. Moro, Julian // Business Traveller (Middle East edition);Dec2014, p10
The article offers security advice for business travellers for Cairo, Egypt as of 2014, with details on the security and crime threats and scams face by travellers.
- PROTECT & DEFEND. Cousins, Felicity // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Apr2010, p28
The article discusses the risks facing a business traveller. It highlights the importance of being aware and paying more attention to one's safety and the security of one's belongings. A security executive stresses the need for employees to have personal responsibility. To protect oneself while...
- DEALING WITH THE HEAT. Moro, Julian // Buying Business Travel;Sep/Oct2013, Issue 64, p113
The author discusses the business travel risk management after the Arab Spring in Middle East. The author mentions that the management of the risk requires quality information, analysis and expert advice. Topics discussed include regional security management, effort for travel safety and...
- In case of emergency. Page, Heather // Entrepreneur;Feb1996, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p66
Suggests that companies should develop a travel security plan for their business. Avoiding problems while travelling.
- Travel Information. // Gambia Country Review;2009, p81
The article offers guidelines for travelers on what to do when they travel to the Gambia including travel insurance to cover hospital treatment or medical evacuation, safety measures in the crowded market areas and on ferries, and the needed supplies of prescribed drugs and preventive medicine...
- Travel Information. // Tajikistan Country Review;2011, p152
The article offers travel information for safe and successful travel, including the things travelers must do and consider before traveling, tips for traveling, and traveling to Tajikistan.
- Diseases/Health Data. // Mali Country Review;2012, p169
The article offers health information and guidelines for travelers to Mali which include the prevention of malaria infection, getting a fever vaccination certification and avoidance of nighttime travel.
- Don't Be a Target. Taylor, Lauren R. // Government Executive;Jun99, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p67
Offers suggestions to business travelers on how to avoid being crime victims. Safety recommendations from experts; Sites of danger; Recommended resources.