Certification lends HR greater credibility
- HRCI To Offer Global HR Certification In 2004. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p115
Announces the global human resource certification offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute. Sponsors of the certification examination; Background on the institute; Trend in international certification.
- Are you HR certified? // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p27
Presents a survey on views concerning certification of human resource professionals in the United States.
- HR Certification Eligibility Tightened. Mirza, Beth // HR Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p84
The article reports on stricter eligibility requirements for human resources (HR) professionals who want to sit for one of the HR Certification Institute's exams beginning in 2011. After conducting focus groups and surveys of more than 14,000 HR professionals, business leaders, students and...
- Certification Enhances HR's Credibility. Sunoo, Brenda Paik; Laabs, Jennifer // Workforce (10928332);May99, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p70
Discusses how certification enhances human resources. Significance of Professional Human Resource (PHR) and Senior Professional Human Resource (SPHR) designations; Eligibility requirements for the Human Resource Certificate Institute's (HRCI) certification; How public employees can obtain a...
- Professionalization of Human Resource Management in Germany. Heuer, Katharina // People & Strategy;Fall2015, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p13
The article discusses the certification process for human resource (HR) practitioners in Germany through the German Association for People Management (DGFP) and its training program ProPro-Profesionalization of Human Resources Management. It presents the background of DGFP in establishing...
- CHRP GAINING CREDIBILITY. WILSON, PHILIP // HR Professional;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the Pulse Survey conducted by Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) and Canadian Human Resource (HR) Reporter which examines the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation. It mentions that the survey identifies growth in designation's credibility...
- Certification Defines HR's Business Value in Canada. McRobbie, Jason // People & Strategy;Fall2015, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p11
The article discusses the certification process of human resource (HR) practitioners in Canada through the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and the Canadian Council of Human Resources Association (CCHRA). It presents the standards and process of certification by CHRP and the CHRP...
- CHRP VALUE. // HR Professional;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p13
Several charts are presented that show the correlation of the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation on annual salaries, earning potential and career progression.
- Certification Exams Cover New Body of Knowledge. // HR Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p88
The article discusses changes in the body of knowledge behind the Professional in Human Resources and Senior Professional in Human Resources certification examinations and considers the 2012 Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Learning System to help test takers prepare.