- Monkey owners donate mascot to Comic Relief. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p4
Reports on the end of the custody battle over the former star of British company ITV Digital's advertisement icon, Monkey by giving its to Comic Relief.
- MEDIACHOICE. Darby, Ian // Campaign;11/23/2001, Issue 47, p10
Features advertising media ITV Digital in Great Britain.
- Monkey rebrand campaign a hit says ITV Digital. // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2001, p9
Reports on the success of the ITV Digital's rebranding campaign featuring Al and Monkey.
- Great ads, but ITV Digital was a flawed offer. Calcraft, Stef // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2002, p6
Looks into the issues concerning the growth of television advertising in of ITV Digital company in Great Britain. Status of advertising in the country; Accumulation of advertising revenues by the company; Impartation of understanding about television revolution.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign (UK);12/7/2001, Issue 49, p12
Presents the 'Monkey and Al's' Christmas television viewing guide of ITV Digital in Great Britain. Features; Awareness of the quality and diversity of the content of ITV Digital.
- Hytner to banish 'bland brand' in relaunch. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p7
Reports the announcement of a three-pronged strategy to relaunch ITV1 of ITV Digital in Great Britain. Business conditions of ITV Digital; Views of ITV marketing and commercial director Jim Hytner on three-pronged strategy.
- 'Image wrapper' can't cover up a poor core offer. Taylor, David // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p18
Reports the cover-up by ITV Digitals on the poor quality reception through advertising and rebranding of the product. Creation of impactful advertising campaign by marketing teams; Importance of major investment of human and financial resources needed for brand and deliver; Effectiveness of...
- Advertisers should push ITV toward a joint digital venture. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);4/4/2002, p17
Editorial. Comments on importance of advertisers for improvement of ITV Digital in Great Britain. Persuasion to broadcasters for termination of relationship with ITV; Importance of government's intervention on digital television; Significance of joint digital venture for recovery after losses.
- Monkey and Al star in ITV Digital's spoof test card for sofa sleepers. // Campaign;2/15/2002, Issue 6, p36
Reports on the television campaign for sofa sleepers by ITV Digital.