Italy continues its love affair with UK buyers
- MODERN MASTER IN NEW YORK. // Architectural Digest;Mar2001, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p144
Provides information on the R 20th Century furniture shop in New York City. List of furniture collections featured in the gallery; Information on its selection of the works of Finnish furniture designer Ilmari Tapiovaara.
- Harmer's are go. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p36
Features the furniture store Harmer in London, England. Business operations; design of furniture sold at the store; Store space.
- London Calling. Taraska, Julie // Men's Vogue;Aug2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p66
This article features British designer Tom Dixon and his latest designed furniture. Dixon's latest project is brining his line of household furnishings to the U.S. Dixon has introduced his full 60-product roster in spaces he curates within existing upscale design stores in the U.S., such as ABC...
- La-Z-Boy, Mobilia, Dufresne are retailers to watch. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p21
Reports the advancement of La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, Mobilia Interiors and Dufresne Furniture and Appliances among furniture retailers in Canada. Addition of stores by La-Z-Boy; Collaboration of Mobilia with a well-known designer; Search for channels of distribution by Dufresne.
- The new curiosity shops. Foxley, Anne // New York;11/1/93, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p68
Features ten furniture design stores in the SoHo area, New York, New York. SoHo as an emerging center of furniture; 1950; Alan Moss; Rooms & Gardens; Coming to America; Camille Mizzi; Amazon Movers and Surplus; Hope & Wilder; 41 Rooster; Sammy's; Henro; Features; Design specialties; Address and...
- Profile. Chaloner, David // Design Week;7/3/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p13
The article focuses on Piet Boon, a designer who lives in the Netherlands. Boon works with a team of professionals. He has designed a furniture range that is frequently used in housing projects and is sold under the trade name Piet Boon Zone at retail outlets in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Many...
- Emerging Design Store. // New York;3/13/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p72
The article features the Ray20, a one-year-old shop specializing in international design located in New York City. Former architect Cheri Caso is the owner of the design shop. The store sells the work of thirteen designers such as Autoban Design of Turkey, Jonas Lindvall of Sweden, and the...
- Sit on It. // New York;3/13/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p74
The article features several furniture stores in New York City. Urban Outfitters is offering French glamour furniture like the curvy green velvet headboard, which costs 270 dollars. The clean, minimal lines and dark woods of furniture displayed at Desiron speak to stylish thirty-something...
- LONDON'S NEW LOOK. // Architectural Digest;Dec2000, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p184
Provides information on the furniture pieces designed by antique shop owner Jean-Claude Ciancimino in London, England. Description of the collection; Specialization of his shop; His views on designing.