Home sweet home
- Occasional producers showcase increased flexibility, appeal. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p168
Reports on the provision of more versatility in occasional furniture pieces by manufacturers planning to get more reach across the industry. Table makers' offer of interchangeable legs for the same top; Drexel Heritage's creation of a mix-and-match approach to home decorating; Pennsylvania...
- Ball named Drexel Heritage senior designer. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p264
Reports on the appointment of Ed Ball as senior designer of Drexel Heritage company in High Point, North Carolina. Career experiences; Educational background; Marketing strategies of Ball.
- 60 vying for Pinnacles. // Furniture/Today;9/3/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the selection of 60 furniture companies as finalists for the 2007 Pinnacle Awards presented by the American Society of Furniture Designers in the U.S. Among the companies that will vie for the Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards are Universal Furniture Ltd., Century...
- Disney a hit for Drexel. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/30/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p30
The article reports that furniture maker Drexel Heritage Furniture Corp. has showed a feature presentation of the Walt Disney Signature collection during the fall furniture market that was held in High Point, North Carolina in October 2006. Company President Lenwood Rich is confident that the...
- Drexel comes out of woodwork. Weisz, Pam // Brandweek;8/1/94, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p12
Reports on Drexel Heritage's contemporary store redesign, new logo and regional advertising boost. Deeper involvement in the retail trade; Hiring of the design firm Cato Gobe to create a unified brand identity for its stores across the country; Advertising budget for 1994; Increase in regional...
- Color combinations make big splash in Las Vegas. Hodnett, Cindy W.; Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/11/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p42
The article offers information regarding several new furniture products with a new color range in the markets of Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions names of several furniture firms providing colorful products which include red Anastacia collection by Marshfield Furniture, green color upholstered...
- Drexel Heritage promotions designed to strengthen dedicated store efforts. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the promotion of three regional vice presidents in Drexel Heritage to strengthen the dedicated store program of the company in Drexel, North Carolina. Selection of Blain Wrench as vice president of store development; Promotion of Tom Skipper as vice president of national sales;...
- Drexel adds Roswell store. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
Reports the opening of the Drexel Heritage Home Inspirations Store in Roswell, Georgia.
- Drexel Heritage creates three-brand ad campaign. // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p44
Reports on the launching of a national print advertisement by manufacturer, importer and retail franchiser Drexel Heritage. Use of a two-page spread on every ad; Concentration on bright and open settings; Inclusion of the tag line 'Now style and quality are affordable.'