Best dressed stores get on top of props
- Model stores take retailing into 21st century. Frantz, John Paris // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul98, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p240
Focuses on the store designs for the 21st century featured at the annual retail exposition Globalshop in Chicago, Illinois. Events featured in the exposition; Description of some of the store designs featured in the exhibition.
- GlobalShop 2000. Hartfiel, Robin // Dealernews;May2000, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the holding of GlobalShop, the world's largest annual store design expo. Sections sponsored by the National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers and Point of Purchase Advertising Institute; Items of interest to motorcycle dealers; Award for the Motorcycle Restaurant in Toronto,...
- Table Top Expo registration opens. // Model Retailer;Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the 2013 National Retail Hobby Stores Association Table Top Expo to be held on April 28-May 1, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Show business. // In-Store Marketing;Jun2002, p21
Features the In-Store Marketing Show 2002 held at Olympia's National Hall in London, England. Percentage of attendance; List of the judges for the In-Store Marketing British Point-of-Purchase Awards; Entries for the competition.
- Best in show 2012. // Convenience Store;3/16/2012, p49
The article offers information on the National Convenience Show (NCS) to be held at the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in England on March 25-27, 2012.
- Food & Drink Expo. // Convenience Store;3/16/2012, p58
The article offers information on the Food & Drink happening alongside the National Convenience Show (NCS) to be held at the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in England on March 25-27, 2012.
- Space booking quickly at 2004 In-Store show. // In-Store;Nov2003, p5
Reports that more than 60% of the available floorspace at the In-Store Design and Marketing Show scheduled to take place in June 2004 in London, England, has already been booked.
- Conershop by-the-Sea where everything is made of felt. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);9/29/2014, p1
The article reviews the exhibition "Cornershop by-the-Sea" at the No Walls gallery in Brighton, England on October 4-25, 2014.
- Inaugural Mid-Atlantic C-Store Expo Boasts Large Turnout. Berk, Brian // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the Virginia C-Store Exposition operated by the Virginia Asian American Store Owners Association (VAASOA), held in Virginia.