Curtain market set for 10% growth by 2004
- British textiles companies report strong first quarter. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p27
Reports the increase in the sales of British Interior Textiles Association in Great Britain.
- Home lifts Redbook avg. in Feb. // Home Textiles Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p16
Reports the increase in the store sales of home textile products in the U.S. Statistics on the store sales; Factors contributing to the increase; Impact of the shift in the Easter holiday to the sales gains.
- Specialty retailers, Kohl's stay on growth charts. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p14
Presents the top ten home textiles retailers in the U.S. List of retailers with the ten highest sales growth; Details on the net sales growth of Wal Mart; Percentage change on the net sales of Ikea.
- Christmas in July. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p22
In this article the author discusses the sales of items in the month of July which indicate the start of the Christmas season in which she mentions that the prices of home textile products are in normal state.
- ATMI Data reveal 2003 as a year to forget. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the condition of the textile market in 2003 in the U.S. Decline in the sales due to low-cost imports and weak retail environment; Comparison of the sales with the 2002 sales; Loss of job in the industry.
- Textile sector set to report robust profitability. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the expectation by investors in the textile sector in Pakistan to post profits which would equal the financial 2013 performance. Fiscal year 2013 was considered as one of the better years for the textile sector in terms of sales and profits as highlighted in over 100%...
- APTPMA concerned at imposition of 2% sales tax. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the great concern shown by the All Pakistan Textile Processing Mills Association (APTPMA) as of March 2013 over the implementation of a 2% non-adjustable/non-refundable sales tax on each stage of the textile sector through the abolition of the sales tax-zero rating regime.
- Home heats up chain sales in Feb. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the sales in the textile fabrics industry in the U.S. List of the top three sellers; Statistics on the February 2002 sales for major retailers; Impact of the Valentine holidays to the sales of home fabrics.
- Retail sales get boost from home. // Home Textiles Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p1
Reports the increase in the sales of the home category of textile industry in New York. List of companies with sales increase; Factors contributing to the increase in sales; Percentage of sales increase.