G Plan shows off dining room range
- MAKE A MEAL OF IT. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p26
The article looks at the classic creation of dining room furniture from some homeware retailers including G Plan Cabinets, Willis & Gambier and Bentley Designs Ltd. in Great Britain. The new Bellano dining range from Willis & Gambier is a collection of fashionable pieces that have taken...
- BOX CLEVER. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2011, Issue 5722, p22
The article offers brief information on the TL726 Pepys cabinet from Batheaston, Monet bedroom collection from G Plan Cabinets, and Dakota Dining Collection from Bentley Designs Ltd.
- G Plan announces show van tour. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p9
The article announces the launch of G Plan Cabinets of its new studio concept which uncovers and exhibits a flexible and comprehensive package of merchandising alternatives in Great Britain.
- Paris launch for G Plan. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p3
Reports on G Plan Cabinet's launching of its At Home cabinet collections in Paris, France.
- G Plan to revamp website. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p2
Deals with the plan of G Plan Cabinets to relaunch its Web site. Features of the redesigned site; Services offered by the site.
- Still a must-floor category for retailers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p33
Reports on the state of the industrial category of formal dining room furniture in the U.S. Level of household purchases of formal dining sets; Consumer interest with the upholstery; Imaginative approach to piece selection.
- Style leads casual dining. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p16
Reports on trends in casual dining sales as observed during a market in San Francisco, California. Sales at various manufacturers including Ashley and Palliser; Increase in sales for casual dining; Pricing trends; Popular designs.
- Sitting pretty. // Southern Living;Oct95, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p168
Provides tips for making chairs for the dining area. Chair and table dimensions; Space for knees underneath the table; Choice of materials and finishes that can withstand wear.
- Don't stand on ceremony. Pulling, Jenny // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p20
Describes dining room furniture pieces that attempt to combine classic and contemporary styles. Maple-finished dining set from Parker Knoll; Sri Kandi dining set from Westward Europe's Kiani brand; Tempo range from Morris Furniture; Ducal's Winchester Forge dining table and Penang rattan chairs.