Multiyork signs concession contract with And So to Bed
- Order bonanza worth _GCP_1m. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p5
Reports that Kingsley-Cooke has landed four major contracts at the Workplace '99 exhibition of furniture items.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Reports developments related to furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 2001. Inauguration of 200th branch store of MFI in Highgate Retail Park, Birmingham; Negotiations of a contract for a store in south Dublin; Winners of the Living etc Bright New Things Awards.
- OUTSOURCING: A POPULAR CHOICE FOR TODAY'S MANUFACTURERS. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2003, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p19
Discusses the outsourcing programs of two U.S. furniture manufacturers. Advantages of outsourcing wood components; Flagship products of Hitchcock Chair Co. of New Hartford, Connecticut and Chromcraft Furniture of Senatobia, Mississippi. INSETS: On-Time Delivery a Key;WCMA's Member Match...
- Korson to sell Stein World in Canada. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the partnership between Stein World and Korson Furniture Imports in Ontario. Agreement of Korson to distribute Stein World products; Reputation of Korson across Canada; Products offered by Stein World.
- Italian Leather Seating signs Vegas lease. // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p44
Reports that Italian Leather Seating has signed a lease agreement to show in the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Schedule of the shows.
- Terms of entanglement. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p7
Focuses on basics of contract law and the need for retailers and furniture suppliers to familiarize themselves with it. Inclusion of all terms and conditions in written form in the contract form of a company; Suggestions regarding the format of a contract form; Need for the fairness of the...
- The OFT should stop wasting its time. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p7
Explains the importance of exclusivity contracts in the furniture trade.
- Vegas still growing. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p8
The article reports on the approval of plans to construct the third extension of the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The home furnishings building will become the largest trade complex in the world when completed by year 2008. The approved plan includes the construction of a 16-storey...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p3
Reports developments concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Brochures featuring bedlinen and home accessories; Implementation of employment contracts and policies to the furniture and furnishing industry; Reduction of problems with industry staff.