- POTATO PRODUCTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/26/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4751, p64
The article offers brief information on several potato products including Simply Potato For Mash from McCain FoodService Inc., CrissCuts Snackstyle from Lamb Weston Sales Inc., and Hash Brown Bites from Aviko BV.
- IN CHIP SHAPE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/29/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4612, p58
The article evaluates several varieties of potato chips including McCain chips from McCain Foods Ltd., sweet potato fries from Lamb Weston Inc. and lord chips from Aviko BV.
- McCAIN FOODS FREE MOORE'S ONION KIT. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p59
The article presents information on McCain Foods Ltd. free Moore's Onion kit that is unveiling a new promotion to help generate higher profits and boost sales. Operators can receive a free kit that includes product and menuing tips brochures, colorful POS, T-shirt and baseball cap premiums, plus...
- FRESH HOT CHIPS - DELIVERED. // Restaurant & Catering News;Sep2014, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p27
The article offers brief information on the UltraHold Fries hot chips from Lamb Weston Sales Inc.
- SPUDS SUPREME: BEYOND POTATO BARS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p61
Deals with the popularity of potato-based dishes in non-commercial food services in the U.S. Cost benefits; Potato dishes for lunch; Information on potato types and usage.
- You say potato. Lang // Restaurant Business;12/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 24, p44
Focuses on the potato as a reliable element of food service. Value of potatoes in a dish; Versatile role in menu strategies; Potatoes in supporting role or as center of plate; Experimentation with different varieties of potatoes; Potato recipes.
- Snapshots from the Road More Traveled. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Scott Meyer on the cellular phone text promotions and another by Douglas Crane on the use of foodservice to build the school's sense of student community.
- MOTIVATIONAL ASPECTS OF REBATE REDEMPTION. Tat, Peter K.; Lee, Monle // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Winter93, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p52
Investigates the motivational aspects of rebate redemption in the U.S. Identification of motivational factors; Incorporation of price incentives in the promotion; Reduction of price by the amount of rebates.
- Wowing Restaurant Patrons with Flavor. Fox, Diane // Prepared Foods;Aug2003, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on menus of several food chains in the U.S. to analyze trends in flavors used in food. Emergence of spinach as one of the most popular flavors among consumers; Opportunity provided to chain operators to showcase their menu flavors by enhancing and describing how the center of a plate is...