- market basket. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates several food products including Towering Turtle Torte chocolate cake from Sweet Street Desserts Inc., Skillet-Style Ground Beef from Tyson Food Service Co., and Sweet Things sweet potatoes from ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston Co.
- More Details on Processing Plant Closure. // Potato Country;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the decision of ConAgra Lamb Weston to shut down its Prosser, Washington potato processing facility due to the economy and soft market of frozen potato products.
- RARE MEAT. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Oct2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p8
The article features a steakhouse in Toronto, Ontario called the MEATing. The restaurant caters to a younger set of diners and has antlers wrapped in stretch silk as light fixtures. Dishes offered by chef Sean Simon include a carrot and sweet potato crÃ¨me brÃ»lÃ©e and a mojito salad.
- CHIP WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/27/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4712, p70
The article evaluates several chips brands including the McCain Chippy Chips from McCain Foods Ltd., the Sweet Potato Fries from ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston Inc., and Superlong Fries from Aviko BV.
- HAVING IT YOUR WAY. // Food & Drink;Winter2009, p7
The article reports on the retail line of microwavable Burger King-branded fries introduced by ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston in Fall 2009 as part of its licensing agreement with fast-food chain Burger King. According to a Burger King executive, the licensing deal gives Burger King Corp. the ability...
- ConAgra, Ochoa form frozen potato Jv. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the partnership agreed between potato companies ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston and Ochoa Foods in the U.S. It reveals that the deal will focus on processing, developing and selling Ochoa Foods' frozen potato products at its potato processing plant in Warden, Washington. It...
- Time's Up... Or is It? MAYER, MARINA // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Jul2012, p22
The article focuses on the trends in appetizers in the U.S. like warm appetizer salads citing reference to new food products from food processors. Topics discussed include the Tyson Timeless Recipe fried chicken from Tyson Foods; the views of Nanette Luningham of Tyson Foods; and the House Cut...
- Project Team Serves UpEco-Friendly Food Facility. Buckley, Bruce // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/12/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 17, pTX29
The article discusses the design and construction of the ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston sweet potato processing facility in Delhi, Louisiana, which won the Best Industrial/Manufacturing Project award in the 2011 Best Projects competition for Texas and Louisiana.
- BOOKS. // New Yorker;9/15/1956, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p156
The article covers issues in the U.S. as of September 1956. Acme Chain Corp. plans a new $600,000 plant in Holyoke, Massachusetts. It includes tips on giving sweet potatoes more flavor.