Hitting the hot buttons
- Splendor of the Isles. Newnam, Brendan Francis // Saveur;Apr2014, Issue 164, p52
The author highlights the local cuisine along Croatia's Dalmatian coast which is centered on the fish and shellfish species that thrive in the country's bays and inlets. He cites some of the dishes he ordered at local restaurants including the black cuttlefish risotto at Zlatna Skoljka and...
- BREAD, WHITE, AND BLUE. Fernandez, Megan // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2010 Menu Guide, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on the menu offered by the Chatham Tap restaurant in Indianapolis, Indiana, which is consisted of breadsticks and three sauces.
- Wrap Artists. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Apr2008, Vol. 97 Issue 4, pTT23
The article focuses on the popularity of wrap foods like sandwiches and burgers in the quick-service chains and convenience stores in the U.S.
- How Fluent Are You In Food? // Indianapolis Monthly;2012 Menu Guide, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p6
A quiz concerning the type of food being served in particular restaurants in Indianapolis, Indiana is presented.
- RESTAURANTS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/6/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p5
The article reports on the Nutcraker-themed "Clara's Dream" menu of the restaurant Bambara in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- OM Modern Asian Kitchen retools with new menu. Luria, Michael // Inside Tucson Business;5/20/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p19
The article offers news briefs related to meals and entertainment in Tucson, Arizona which include the move of OM Modern Asian Kitchen in expanding the menu on its offerings highlighting Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, and Malaysian and the celebration of RA Sushi's annual Nicky's Week fundraiser that...
- A-Frame. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p121
The article offers information on the menu offered at A-Frame restaurant in Culver City, California.
- AROUND THE WORLD. // Boise Weekly;3/6/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p25
The article presents several restaurants serving dishes from around the world including Rice Contemporary Asian Cuisine in Eagle, Idaho, the Kanak Attack Katering in the Woman of Steel building, Garden City, Idaho and the Bodacious Pig Barbecue at 34 E. State St. in Eagle, Idaho.
- Dog days dining. GAZE, FIONA // Prague Post;8/29/2012 supplement, pND11
The article offers information related to restaurants in Czech Republic including the new lunch menus offered by Kampa Group on its Kampa Park, Hergetova Cihelna, and Cowboys restaurants, the opening of the Peruvian restaurant Barranco in Prague, and the new 11-degree rye beer at UnÄ›tickÃ½...