Drinking up value
- Home roasted. // National Provisioner;Jan2002, Vol. 216 Issue 1, p62
Reports the expansion of the Flavors of Cooking line with the improved ClassicRoast line from Kraft Food Ingredients Corp.
- Natural charbroiled flavor. // Food Processing (00156523);Mar2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p58
The article evaluates Organic Grill Flavor from Kraft Food Ingredients.
- Caramel: chewy and otherwise. // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2004, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p62
Introduces Kraft Food Ingredients' caramel sauces, caramel bits and enrobing caramel.
- Kraft Foodservice doles out scholarships. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p44
A photograph of David Reyes, recipient of a $20,000 culinary scholarship by the Kraft Foodservice together with Dave Wilcox of Kraft Foodservice is presented.
- Cheesy Concept. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p74
The article features the Kraft medium cheddar cheese available in a new 12-by-500-gram format from Kraft Foodservice.
- Ingredient showcase. // Snack Food;Jul96, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p56
Reports on Kraft Food Ingredients' development of a thick-slice coconut that looks like snack almonds. Flavor.
- Cooking up new flavors. McCue, Nancy // Prepared Foods;Nov96, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p57
Focuses on Kraft Food Ingredients' development of food flavors. Food processors' reliance on suppliers for finished flavors; Qualities of food flavors marketed under its Oscar Mayer Ingredients `Flavors of Cooking.'
- Cooking up savory flavors. Ohr, Linda M. // Prepared Foods;Feb98, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p68
Focuses on the family of flavors which duplicated popular cooking processes by Kraft Food Ingredients (KFI). What the line of flavors include; Provision of the base for a pasta dish which was prepared by KFI's corporate executive chef, Lucien Vendome; Reference to other menus prepared by Vendome.
- Fresh cheese sauces. // Dairy Industries International;Sep97, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p13
Presents information on cheese sauce mixes from Kraft Food Ingredients Corporation. Advantage of the mixes over block cheese; Characteristics of the mixes.